“Perfect refuge after a missed flight...”

Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Imagine...after being weather-delayed for several flights as we crossed the country trying to catch our flight to Australia at nearly midnight, we were frantic, exhausted, anxious...well, you can guess, When we got the very bad news that there was no way we could get through immigration before the flight left, we went to the nearest touch screen information station at LAX and checked out hotels.
After several unsuccessful calls, we contacted the Quality Inn LAX. Yes, they had a room and the price was reasonable, especially considering that we had not planned to spend an extra night in LA. And, yes, they had a shuttle that would come to pick us up. Whew!
What a gift that turned our to be! The staff were friendly, thoughtful and helpful. The room was clean. It was quiet. The temperature inside was easy to control. The bathroom was clean, supplies were there (including wash cloths - not available in Australia or Europe by the way), and best of all...the shower was wonderfully hot and therapeutic. We slept like babies in the most comfortable bed with great pillows.
If you're looking for luxury at a luxury price, this isn't your spot. If you're looking for a quick and affordable remedy to the rigors of global travel, we totally recommend the Quality Inn near LAX.
We're home now, and after 3 weeks plus days travel, this was the best $135 we spent on our trip.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor nearly at the end of the passageway, #114. Excellent spot if you hav...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed one night on arrival in the US before flying to the East Coast. The hotel was close to the airport, there is a free shuttle service to and from LAX and the staff were friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable especially after nearly two days of travel. The breakfast was included and whilst not over the top it was more than sufficient. The only downside I had was when using the computer there to check in to a flight and print out the boarding pass I couldn't as the browser was out of date. There were plenty of shops close by including a laundry which is handy. Even being close to LAX the noise was not too bad.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back away from the road have less noise issue
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My son and I stayed here on August 14, 2017. We wanted a place near LAX and the rental car return so that we would not have to deal with LA traffic getting to the airport for our flight. The hotel satisfied that criterion. I thought the price was high for what you got, but it is near the airport. The desk staff were very pleasant and friendly. The "gift bag" of bottled water and some cookies and crackers was a nice touch. The room itself was large though the bathroom was a bit small. It was clean but there were signs of the building's age. For example the carpet was a bit thread bare in places. The overall ambience was a bit "tired". The usual amenities were available. The included breakfast had a good selection. At busy times t can be hard to find a place to sit. As some have noted, the hotel is close to a LAX flight path. One can see planes making their final approach. However there is not much noise from that. We had a room on the back side so there was no problem with potential traffic nose from Century Boulevard. Probably this should get a 3.5, but I'll round it up to 4.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David C
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It was a last minute trip to Los Angeles for my niece surgery. I tried making reservation Sunday night in anticipation of my Monday morning flight. The prices of hotels at the airport vicinity was ridiculously high. I decided to take a chance and go to any hotel and make on the spot reservation. I spend most of the day at the hospital with my niece during the surgery. When everything went well with the surgery, I decided to drive close to the airport to find a hotel. The hotels I went to was very expensive with limited pay to use parking, I tried two other hotels, they were not any better than the first one. Then across the street I say Quality Inn & Suites, I instantly cross the street and went there. I was tired and running out of options. When I got inside, I was greeting by the lady making reservation, I can not forget that warm welcoming smile. I asked her if there is any room available, she asked me if I had a previous reservation, I told her no. She checked the hotel availability and said she have a room available. When I gave her my name, she mentioned to me that I was already a member of Choice Hotels, and because of that, she upgraded my room to a one bedroom suite. I could not believe my luck, especially travelling from Cleveland, OH without any hotel reservation. The parking was free, and abundant. The only hotel in that area who offer MILITARY DSICOUNT in recognition of our service to our country. It was the best stay I ever had in a Los Angeles Hotel. I recommend this hotel to the military community and all my fellow traveler. You will not be disappointed, believe me.

Room Tip: This hotel have four floor with excellent view from every room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

All the wrong ingredients were present when we arrived at the Quality Inn. Sitting in an aircraft on the Tarmac at Auckland Airport for 4 hours going nowhere; a flight of over 11 hours after eventually taking off; going from a Winter into hot temperatures.

The staff at the Quality Inn, Inglewoood gave has our room early; service from Courtesy Car pick up to Receptionists only broad beaming smiles; advice about eating out, and finally the next morning before 0300, more smiles as we left for the Airport after a stay of a little over 12 hours.

Having cold water with lemons upon arrival assisted us to revive. Eating places behind the Hotel provided eating options. Our Hotel Room was comfortable. Their staff had excellent PR skills compared with the extremely rude American Airlines ground staff at LAX Airport.

David R! NZ

Room Tip: Had a ground floor room which was ideal considering we had a large suitcase each
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This establishment was nice. Even though it is in the landing path, it was quiet. The room was very clean, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. There is alot of food places within walking distance. They are in the process of renovating some areas. The pool area was nice. The breakfast had a variety of different things to choose from.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great location just about a mile from lax. Free shuttle to and from airport. Several small restaurants nearby. Free hot breakfast and wifi. A bit tired and dated, but it looks like some updates are in progress. Wonderful friendly desk staff. Would stay again when having an early flight out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 33 in Inglewood

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX? Share your experiences!