Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport Lax
QualityInn
US$90
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$177
US$140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Diamond Inn(Inglewood)
US$137
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
1,581 results
All reviewsfront deskfree parkingfree breakfastbagelscomfortable bedthe shuttle driverbusiness centerother hotelshot breakfastan overnight staygreat rooman early flightconvenient locationone night staylos angelescar rentalcentury blvd
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Over the years I have stayed in a number of airport hotels and given the number of people that must pass through them they do get a little frayed around the edges. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel and my room. I arrived at the hotel around midnight ( I have found hotel staff are not at their best at this time) but both the shuttle bus driver and the receptionist at the desk were bright cheerful and very friendly. A good size room and well appointed, given how close I was to the airport I got a really good night's sleep. Breakfast was of a good standard with a good range of options available, my only little niggle was the scrambled eggs. I was getting the shuttle back to the airport so I could pick up the shuttle to the car rental depot, when the shuttle driver found this out he told me the car rental place was on his route back and that he would drop me there. If they gave stars for airport hotels this would get 5.

Reviewed April 28, 2015 via mobile

Our stay way great and perfect. I got to spend time with my honey and go shopping for my daughters prom dress and candy the next day. Our stay was great clean and breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel to a friend and or relative. The staff was great as well.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Luisa1672
Reviewed April 27, 2015

Why I always stay at Wingate whenever I travel to Los Angeles, let me count the ways: free shuttle bus pickup, friendly personnel at front desk, quick elevator trip to room, a welcoming environment to stay in overnight (clean, multiple towels and soap in bathroom, replacements on request, plugs for cell phone, very comfortable bed, a genuine home away from home)-
and they even include a breakfast every morning - be sure to see the "have good day" smiley face on the banana peel- plus choice of toasts, cereals, scrambled egg, juices, and endless coffee.

Check out was quick, warm, warm and friendly. We truly felt we were their guests.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet floor, and outlets for plugging in cell phones.
1  Thank Franklin S
Reviewed April 27, 2015

This unpretentious hotel has everything you want for a stay in Los Angeles. It is very convenient to the airport and has a free shuttle to take you there and back. The employees at the desk were friendly, efficient and helpful. The bed was extremely comfortable: better than home! Even though we were next to the airport, the room was very quiet. We saved some money too, since a very nice breakfast was included, as was free parking. The location also was great, since we were right next to the 405 freeway. Best kept secret in LA is this little gem.

1  Thank Melody S
Reviewed April 27, 2015

Great location for those wanting easy quick access to LAX Airport and 405 Freeway. Breakfast included in the rate. Hotel staff for the most part was very helpful except for my request to fix the AC in the room. Requested 3 times on different days for someone on the hotel maintenance department to fix the AC unit in the room. Parking was a problem on some nights (not enough parking spaces). Parked on the street next to hotel. Room was very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable! Wireless Internet worked well without any problems.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business