See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 25, 2015

This place is slightly better than sleeping on LAX Terminal floor. Just barely. I had a newer renovated room, it was approaching decent. I've stayed in worse places. But not many. Decent location, quite the lively neighborhood. Their free breakfast is even fit for cockroaches. Use as last resort or spring for $20-$25 more to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. That'll make you smarter!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank demaileron
Timesh_p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Inglewood, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2015

We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with our accommodations and facilities. Thank you for your feedback as this will be forwarded to our management to have them look into it and resolve immediately. We hope that you could still give us another chance to prove how much we value your business.

Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

Checked in around 9 the recipient was a very nice women asked for a cart to get my bags and she came out to help...also told me where I can get good food this late... she was awesome I was very tired and had a bad flight she made my night plesent

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Timesh_p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Inglewood, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2015

Our staff would like to thank you for recognizing our efforts of providing you with a great hotel experience. We do hope that you and your friends will get to visit us again soon and thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed November 17, 2015

This place is extremely bad. The neighborhood is not safe at all. There are homeless people wandering into the square, enclosed, parking lot. The room itself is run down, peeling paint, dirty sheets, and a door with no added lock, just the one on the handle. We were in room 304 and the door looks like someone tried to break in. Then there was the smell of weed everywhere. We didn't last a half hour. Some lady kept screaming and was being smacked around. When we heard her running and sobbing we had had enough. We went down to ask for a refund because obviously the hotel is aware of its guests issues. The receptionist went up just to spray some stuff so the smell would go. She and her supervisor (Morales, who was not present and was "at another job) said they could not refund us the money because we had sat on the bed and had thrown away some things in the trash. After contesting the charges via Expedia his new claim became that we "stayed in the hotel for an hour" yet we have proof that we only stayed for 20 minutes.

I called the police and told them there was a domestic abuse situation. We left and went closer to the airport at Holiday Inn, which was way better and worth the money. There was no paint peeling above our heads, no junkies, and no violence.

I took pictures of the room and am filing a dispute against the charges made to my account. I hope Econolodge recognizes the poor business practices of Mr. Morales.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank AmericanLost
Timesh_p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Inglewood, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

We sincerely apologize that you had an overall unsatisfactory experience in our hotel. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to our management to have them look into it and also to our staff to have them reminded of their duties. We hope that you can still give us another chance to prove how much we value your business on your next visit in the area.

Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

Big room, clean, pleasant staff. Quiet for being close to airport. No unpleasant ants as other reviews have mentioned. Big flat screen tv.

We walked at night down Century Blvd. To the local casino. It was very fun. Lots of fast food restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Timesh_p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Inglewood, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2015

We are so glad to know that you had a pleasant time with us and thank you so much for giving us a chance to be of service to you. We do hope to see you and your family again soon and may you all have a wonderful day ahead.

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this hotel for a while now I have never had an issue with anything. The staff there is very friendly, the rooms are always clean, and the prices are reasonable. Needless to say I am in the military are they are military friendly and thats hard to find now in days. I most definitely know I can always count on this place.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Timesh_p, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Inglewood, CA, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of our hotel. It means so much to all of us to hear from guests like yourself who have enjoyed our hospitality and amenities over and over throughout the years. Thank you for this wonderful review and we look forward to your next visit.