“Vegan Cuban... Who Knew!”

Equelecua Cuban Cafe
Ranked #24 of 253 Restaurants in Inglewood
Reviewed August 29, 2017

After a carnivore friend mentioned how amazing the food was I had to take my vegan friend. We had veggie nachos and they were delicious. We split the cuban and we both love it. The garlic sauce was so yummy. The sweet and spicy winger were my favorite. They looked like little drumettes without any nasty bone to deal with. We also had the sparkling water with flavors added it they were quite refreshing.

The staff and the owner were super friendly. They add to the the experience and cheerfully welcomed us back. They has us with the food, the customer service will keep us coming back.

There should be parking. The location is in an industrial type of area and there are other businesses in the same building.

They do not have a restroom for public use. So make sure you go before! It's a small sacrifice for amazing food and super cool staff.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

I am not a vegan but members of my family are. I had the arroz con pollo and was very satisfied. I know it wasn't real chicken and it didn't taste like real chicken but it was very good. The rice, yucca and tostones where all superior, and I'm from Florida. The staff was very friendly and although the menu refers to the dishes by their Cuban names, they make it very clear that they are vegan. It could never be my favorite Cuban restaurant because they don't serve real chicken, but it is a superior vegan restaurant. It was somewhat hard to find in the small plaza where it's located.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

My kids adore this place and this was my first time. It lived up to their hype. I am a Cuban, born and raised in Miami and this place has spectacular vegan Cuban. We wish they would open in South Florida. Their Cuban sandwiches are amazing, the ropa veija was delish, and we love their yuca fries. Everything was excellent. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I just arrived from my L.A trip and had lunch at this Cuban Vegan Restaurant and it was the most delicious food I've ever had, I will recommend this restaurant to all my friends, I will definitely will go back again, the staffing unbelievable, you should go and experience for yourself.........

Reviewed March 20, 2017

We were pretty surprised to find a vegan Cuban restaurant and thought to give it a try. EXCELLENT food and non vegans/vegetarians will also enjoy it. It's in the back of a strip mall so don't blink or you will miss it

Friendly staff, casual atmosphere.

GO!