“Ok Food, Expensive Parking”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Copper Chef Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #199 of 707 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: New, Modern restaurant located in the Wyndham Hotel, Irvine.
Reviewed December 3, 2017

The food here is Ok, the price is kind of normal in the area, $15 for a hamburger. They called it Kobe burger, but it does not taste anything special. Actually, you probably can spend less at Ruth Chris or Morton while have a much better hamburger.H

However, we had to pay for the parking, $10, even the ticket was validated. So if you drive there to have a hamburger and a soda, your final bill can come out aournd $35 to $40. Think twice before you go there. There are plenty nice restaurants in the area, which do not charge parking at all.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I was looking to leave my hotel the Whyndam to find a great dinner when I walked by the Copper chef bar I heard people having a great time.
So I made a decision to try it out.
It was awesome .
Bartender David is a great bartender.
I would come back for sure.
I give this place a two thumbs up
Thank you.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed September 16, 2016

I ate here as part of a private party. The food was delicious and the portions were very large. The atmosphere is a very nice and upscale.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

We stayed at this hotel in early September 2016 and ate here twice during our stay. The bar serves all sorts of standard drinks and cocktails and has a gourmet bar menu. The food was really well prepared and tasty. The bar staff are very polite and friendly and we asked for variations from the menu and this was no problem at all.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Where do I begin, The food was amazing and the service was even better! Carol absolutely earned a promotion this week she is just the best! From Cesar to David, and Anna all the way up to Vince, you were all so great! Thank you so much for having us!

Kaleb Cook