All reviews european style european feel front desk la fitness prosciutto fantastic property walking distance parking structure rooms are modern tacos great pool business trip family stay hotel bar decent size great amenities favorite hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I want to recognize Benjamin from the front desk. I am traveling for business and needed to stay a few extra days. Benjamin went out of his way to make sure that my accommodations were set up. I also required additional space for a customer conference call that require me to present live. Benjamin set me up in one of the Media Salons for the call. The call was a huge success in part of Benjamin's customer service. Thanks!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marty557
DRuss8717, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

marty557,

Thank you so much for your five bubble review! I'm so glad to hear Benjamin was able to get you set up for your big presentation and that the call went well. The media salons certainly are a huge help when it comes to important conference calls and presentations. We will be sure to celebrate Benjamin and recognize his frequent ability to go above and beyond for our guests.

Drew

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay in a handful of months but first review. The first time I stayed - they had just opened.

Great location.

Fantastic front desk team and awesome bartender in the evening.

My coffee maker was dysfunctional.. I shared the concern with the request to remove from the room (fire hazard - shorted out or something) .... it was still there day two. Really - my only concern... in the end - I kept it unplugged and grabbed coffee at a nearby location.

Trendy and clean... check it out

Trip type: Travelled on business

lizzieMS,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I am thrilled that you were able to make a connection with our front desk team as well as our bartending staff. The location of the hotel right next to the Park Place shopping center is definitely a major benefit for all of our guests. There are so many shops and restaurants to choose from right within walking distance. We look forward to seeing you the next time you return to the Irvine area.

Drew

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the modernity, cleanliness and wonderful customer service of AC!

Upon arriving we were greeted by a friendly professional young lady named Qui. There was a small hiccup with room type but she graciously took care of us and provided drinks while we waited.

Later on we dealt with 2 friendly young men named Jessy and Jericho. We were given beautiful little Lavender satchels to help us sleep.

The room is like something out of a magazine. Minimalist and immaculate.
Soaps are highend and not overly scented.
Bedding and towels are bright white. Lobby super clean and comfortable.

Everyone that works here was exceptional but our favorite associate was Houman! He went above and beyond to make our stay great with his kind smile and professionalism.

10 stars all the way, you won't regret booking here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
PaulM13143, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

LAgurl13,

Thank you for your five bubble! We will be sure to celebrate this with our team. We are so glad Qui, Jessy, Houman and Jericho made a personal connection with you during your stay.

We will be sure to also share this with our amazing housekeeping team who work so hard to keep our modern rooms clean and fresh.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

The event staff (Ana Hidrogo and Lauren Widger) and the front desk staff (Houman and Kyri) at this hotel are wonderfully accommodating! They were present and supportive at every step of the way. The rooms were clean and spacious. The one drawback for us was that there were no dresser drawers to unpack such things that do not hang up for a one week stay. The location is awesome as it is close and convenient to dining, shopping, and the highways without being noisy. Great place for business people, or an event (our daughter's wedding was close by).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
PaulM13143, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Flyer, thank you for your review, I am so glad you made personal connections with our team.

Congratulations for your daughter's wedding.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

I've stayed in this hotel at least once a month for the last year for business. I've never felt so at home or welcomed in any hotel ever-Human is genuine and sincerely makes my home away from home the best experience ever.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Elizabeth H,

We love Houman also! So glad he made a personal connection with you.

We hope you return again in the future.