All reviews front desk absolutely stay again hilton team free shuttle ride the general manager orange county modern furnishings every guest beyond the call of duty blackout curtains wet bar definitely stay at this hotel again full bar the hotel is conveniently located fresh fruit parking fee free breakfast is
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been staying at this hotel off and on now for a couple of months. The staff is very friendly and fun and is why I keep coming back! The rooms are very spacious and clean. The hotel has a great little bar with an amazing bar tender that makes everyone feel welcome. If you are going to Orange County this is the place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JohnM19497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay and your past stays. I am very pleased that you continue to return because if the accommodations and the great service being provided by our team. The staff and I look forward to your team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a Hilton Diamond member and travel regularly, and I have to say that this was a very enjoyable stay. The entire staff is friendly and welcoming. Kudo's to Noelle in the lobby bar, she does an outstanding job with customers. The only negative is that she has to cook the food that is ordered and she is away from the bar for long periods.
Management may need to evaluate this situation.
The hotel itself is quite new, so you would expect things to be spotless and they were. The rooms have refridgerators and the bathrooms/shower are quite roomy. Even though this hotel is right next to the airport, I never once heard jet noise. The fitness room is one of the largest I have seen at a Hampton with plenty of equipment. I really liked the fact that it was open 24 hours and you didn't have to use your room key. The complimentary breakfast offered a little more variety than your typical Hampton as well. The free airport shuttle was very convenient. On my return back to the airport, the young male driver was very friendly and accomodating (sorry, didn't get his name) but he is a very good employee with excellent communication skills. Overall, I would stay here again when I am in the Orange County area. Keep up the good work! I wish all Hampton Inn's were like this one!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
JohnM19497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It was wonderful to read about your experience while staying at the hotel. The staff and I are very happy that you has such a great overall experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is good and the staff does a good job in making your stay very comfortable. But the best part of this hotel is the bar with 2 of my favorite bar tenders of Southern California. Noelle and Chris are genuine and great persons that made me feel at home, even though I was 6k miles away from home. I had some very good and open conversations with both of them and I'm looking forward to be in Irvine again in January.Thank youJan

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JohnM19497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow, I will pass your comments on to Noelle and Chris. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the hotel, bar, and staff. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mom and I have stayed at Hampton several times and they never disappoint. The staff is very helpful and pleasant! Especially Miguel- he is always smiling and ready to help. Its very nice to feel welcomed and be addressed by name.

Kudos to Chris as well :)

The rooms are very spacious, modern clean and well laid out. There is a fridge and Microwave in each room which is a huge plus if you're staying for a few days.

The free breakfast is awesome!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

So great to read about your experience at the hotel with your mom! I am very pleased that you find our staff to be "very helpful and pleasant". Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will pass you comments on to the staff. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! This is a newly built hotel so everything is 'brand new' clean. Friendly staff & free breakfast. I stay in Orange County on a weekly basis and this is by far my favorite place to stay during the week.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Awesome to read about your experience while staying at our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the hotel, rooms, complimentary breakfast and most of our the service provided by our staff. Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the hotel. We look forward to your return.