All reviewstoilet roomjohn wayne airportindoor poolsitting areayogurtfree parkingseparate roomsfree breakfasthot oatmealorange countythe breakfast areaworked finefitness centerwould definitely stay here againnice breakfastbusiness centercoffee maker
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We were looking for an Orange County hotel with good freeway access, and this place fit the bill. Price was reasonable over President's Day weekend, especially for larger rooms. Check in was a bit odd - at other SHS hotels, we've gotten a small welcome bag as an elite member with some water/snacks. Nothing was given, so I asked about it, and the receptionist responded that he could give us free parking instead. For a 4-night stay, that was by far the better deal.

Breakfast was busy as expected over a holiday weekend, and the staff did their best to replenish items. A couple of days had some fresh fruit which was nice, and the items did rotate throughout our stay.

As for the rooms themselves, they were a good size, and we did actually like the separate toilet/shower rooms. Internet was hit and miss, which was a bit disappointing. We did notice some ants in the bathroom on a couple of days. When I informed the front desk, the response was a shrug with "yeah, that happens". It wasn't a huge deal for us, but we didn't love the nonchalant attitude.

Overall it was a positive stay, and if in the area again, we would certainly consider this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Springhill Suites is not a luxury hotel, but for their price, this is a very good hotel. Since we traveled with a baby, we love the extra space and separation from our pack n play so that mom and dad could still watch a movie on a laptop without disturbing the baby.

The rooms look like they are all new or have been recently updated and it's nice. Having a bathroom with a shower and different one with a toilet may seem strange, but we liked it. That way both could be used at the same time.

Breakfast and lobby were very nice and the location is very central for Orange County. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, spacious and newly renovated. The color scheme and furniture layouts and very welcoming. The staff was very nice and helpful. This is a great place to stay if you’re in the Irvine area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
John D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Hello CLO247,

Thank you so much for choosing us for your recent visit to Irvine. We appreciate your compliments on our recent renovation and staff. We look forward to your next arrival with us and from all of us here at SpringHill Suites Irvine. We wish you continued safe and successful travels.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Better late than never what can I say about this location is clean , new and free breakfast can't be that . Also a great location next to John Wayne airport and a 20 min uber ride to Anahiem airport . I want to thanks AJ and Jesus for there great customer service . I requested a joint room he was able to get me in room 201 and 203 that is the only joint in the hotel . I'm very thankful there were able to accommodate AJ and Jesus keep up the great job I'll be back .the only thing it's $12 a night of parking but they have free shuttle for the airport.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
John D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Hello Ferbie247,

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am happy to hear that AJ and Jesus provide you with exceptional hospitality. We appreciate your valued feedback and compliments and look forward to assisting you again when your travels return you back to the area.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a couple nights after new year’s. The hotel seems relatively new, clean and modern. Check-in was smooth and quick.

I shared a queen room with my son. He slept on the couch bed. I liked that the shower was in a separate room from the toilet so they could be used simultaneously. The room had a microwave and mini fridge and WiFi was free.

The only minus was the size of the breakfast area. It was very narrow and crowded around 8 am on a weekday. There were lines and and food was running out before they were refilled. The second morning we opted to eat elsewhere. I did like the coffee and tea service available in the lobby 24/7. They also gave us a couple bottles of water and offered chupa chups (lollipops) at the front desk.

Parking is $12 per day. I didn’t have problems finding parking at night. The location is very convenient - right next to the SNA airport and right off the 405 and 55. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
John D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Hello tiktok9,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy many of our wonderful amenities. I apologize that our breakfast was busy during your visit. During major holidays like new years eve and Christmas we have high occupancy and rooms are typically filled to max capacity. We do our best to continually fill and maintain our complimentary breakfast so that all participants can leave with a happy tummy, but sometimes due to the large amounts of guests that we service. It does put a delay on how quickly we can get our guests through the line. We will continue to stay diligent in providing all our guests with a great start to their day and we look forward to improving upon this area the next time that you are in Orange County. Thank you again for staying and your valued feedback. From all us here at SpringHill Suites Irvine we wish you a happy and wonderful new year!

Kind Regards,