“Mixed review”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 754 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Located at the Spectrum this beautifully appointed restaurant is a great place for a celebration meal or special date night. The service is very good-attentive and friendly. We found that the food, while presented nicely, was small in portions and quite expensive. Nice wine list, but also very pricey. The steaks are done to perfection!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I had a show to go to at the Five Points Amphitheater in Irvine and needed a dinner spot before the concert. Del Frisco's Grille was the perfect choice. Everything here is delicious especially their deviled eggs, lump crab cake, scallops dish, and their bone-in filet is one of my favorites. They have a solid wine selection and had us in and out quickly per our request since we had the show to catch. Great experience overall.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We visited Del Frisco's on a weekday for lunch at 11:00 am. At that time, there was no wait for a table so we were seated immediately. Our server was prompt to take our drink and lunch orders.

The service was very good! The atmosphere is very nice and very upscale!

I ordered the Caesar Salad with chicken at lunch. The greens were very fresh! The salad was a good size, not too small and not too large. But, the chicken was cold. And I felt the chicken was very bland with no flavor. I expected much better, especially when the salad was about $18.00 at lunch.

I also felt the menu had very limited choices and would probably choose another restaurant if dining again for lunch in the Spectrum.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Celebrating my 69th birthday with family and turned to OC Register food critic Brad Johnson's 2018 "Top 75 Best Places to Eat" for choices. Looking for someplace convenient for everyone to get to, ease of parking, and a new spot that no one had tried. Del Frisco's Grille (at # 46) fit the bill.

Chris, our server was wonderful-quick, friendly and attentive to every request. We ordered the deviled eggs, flatbread, mac & cheese, the double patty burger, salmon, steak, and the shaved steak sandwich. I had the salmon, and it was done perfectly, as was my husband's steak. Everyone else thoroughly enjoyed what they had ordered-especially the burger!

Do not miss their desserts!! This is coming from someone that loves to bake, and is very picky when it comes to baked goods. Oh my...the Triple Chocolate was superb, as was the lemon cake. i will definately be back to try their peanut butter pie...

From Chris's great service, the manager stopping by to check on everything, to the wonderful meal and desserts, it was a very special birthday celebration!

Thank you Del Frisco's Grille, we will most definately return!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have a regular dinner meeting here at Del Frisco's where everyone in the group orders items off of the menu. Some really good items on this menu and excellent, cheerful staff! Favorite item is the Steakhouse Salad.