1,077 results
All reviewsfront deskorange county airportexecutive floorself parkingjohn waynedirectly across the streetconvenient locationrental carbreakfast buffetbusiness tripbar restaurantmini fridgefitness centerbusiness travelernewport beachshuttle servicefree shuttle
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night prior to an early morning departure. Premises are clean and up to date, large patio area for lounging in the sun, decent pool as well. Rooms from what I experienced, were clean and tidy. No fridge nor microwave in the suite I had.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
William J, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

We thank you for your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you again in the future and hope you have a great day.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

My fiance and I had a music event and decided to book this property one night to avoid driving home tired. We picked this place for proximity to the event venue and their dog friendly policies. We asked if there was a way to get early check in and they asked us to call at 9am the day we were scheduled to arrive. We also requested a refrigerator in our room for an additional $10. The morning of arrival we called to see if early check in was available. We were told to call back at noon. We called again and were given the run around. We ended up arriving at the property at 3:30pm to check in. We were then told our room was not ready. Ummm... no. We then demanded to be given a room because our event started at 2pm. They gave us our key cards and told us they would send up someone with the fridge. The room was spacious and the bed is fluffy. The balcony door only opens 4 inches, which is strange. We proceeded to change and get ready to leave. I asked where the fridge was seeing as it was almost 4:30pm. My fiance picked up the phone to call front desk only to find that there was no tone. The phone was broken. We ended up using the ice bucket to store my dogs fresh food and walking to the front desk to cancel the fridge request. They also only give you two towels, so be sure to request more ahead of time if you plan to take a shower at night and in the morning. The water pressure was fine. There is also no bottled water in the room for the coffee maker, so I decided to go to the lobby bar/breakfast area in the morning to order a cup. Unless you plan to sit and eat they completely ignore you. I asked three different attendants to be helped and was brushed off by all of them. If we need to stay in the area again we are not opposed to coming back. The room was nice and the location was good. We just know to be on top of them because they seem to let the ball drop with their customer service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
William J, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

We thank you for the time taken to provide us with feedback about your stay. We do regret to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations and we can assure you that this is not the norm for our establishment. We do hope that you allow us another opportunity to provide you with exemplary service that you deserve. Once more we do apologize and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Overpriced. Poor breakfast and $30 for overnight parking. What a scam and disappointment from Hilton. Save your money by staying elsewhere. This was one of the biggest flops. The only satisfaction was the service from the gentleman at breakfast. Very poor choice though

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
William J, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

We do thank you for your feedback and regret to hear that you did not enjoy your stay while with us. We do hope that you allow us another opportunity to provide you with exceptional guest service that you deserve. Once more we do thank you for your feedback and hope to have you in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Recently stayed here for a birthday getaway and was blown away by the level of service from the staff here.

Was first greeted and checked in by the Front Desk supervisor who was able to get me an early check-in, which really helped.

The following day I was moving a little slowly and called the Front Desk to request a late check-out. Iris not only surpassed my request of an extra hour by extending my check-out until 3 pm, but she also offered complimentary breakfast for my birthday.

Having worked in this industry for numerous years, this was above and beyond my expectations. More employees need to be like Iris. She made my birthday extra special before I even got out of bed. WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
William J, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

We are very thrilled to hear that Iris along with the rest of our team were able to help you celebrate your birthday the best way possible. We hope to have you again in the future and hope you have a great day.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

My sister had a senior ceremony held in the main ballroom and it was absolutely beautiful. The dinner was catered by the restaurant of the hotel, on the menu was fish, chicken or steak, I had a bite of each one and they were all very good. There were over 250 people and the event too so it was a very impressive organization of sound, video, catering, dancing and all of the fun in between. A great space to hold an event and a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

First and foremost congratulations to your sister. We are very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your time while with us and hope to have you as a guest in the future. Have a great day.