“Breakfast Bagels ”

East Coast Bagel Co
Ranked #6 of 17 Bakeries in Irvine
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Off the hook Bagels, and the guy behind the counter was friendly and full of good suggestions, recommend a visit if you are close by and feeling peckish!

Go Johnny!!

BTW you can see him in the picture.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

There are a lot of places in the area to buy bagels, but these are by far the best. There is often a line out the door, but it moves quickly. They have a lot of toppings for your bagel, and you can definitely get a meal here. There is a minimum order for credit cards and no Amex. They could use an espresso machine, but the coffee is okay.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

I like a great bagel sandwich ( Egg, Bacon, And Cheese) so I thought i would check this place out. I have driven by on occasion and see lines out the door. I decided I would stop in.

I ordered a E/B/C Bagel sandwich on a Jalapeño cheese bagel. I paired that with a double expresso. I loved how large the size of the bagel and the texture. Really fresh and light. The jalapeños baked in the bagel were extremely hot. Probably the hottest I have ever had in a bagel. The bagel fillings were just ok. Nothing special but not bad.

The coffee was just so/so but I guess its not a coffee house. I think this is a great place if your looking at just toasting your bagel. You will be more than satisfied.

Reviewed March 8, 2015 via mobile

came here with my wife for some breakfast bagels and coffee. Fantastic. Great value too. Whilst we were there, there was a continuous queue outside the shop. But don't worry the service is fast and you don't wait long. Well worth a visit if you are in the area

Reviewed October 6, 2012

we go here weekly, and the bagels are better than some of the other in the chain we have been too. There can be a line, but it is worth it. I like my bagel toasted, but my son likes them 'warm', both of us like cream cheese. His father takes the sandwiches with egg. Everyone is happy with this place.