“Fast lunch, generous portions”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Tacos

Wahoo's Fish Tacos
Ranked #122 of 745 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Our group decided to divide and conquer for lunch at the Spectrum Center, a small group of us went to Wahoo's.
The staff was helpful with suggestions and the food was great. If you're unsure what to get, just ask. We did and we all left very satisfied.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Stopped at the Spectrum for some lunch and had to hit Wahoos. The burrito was fat and the chips divine. Service was lightning fast, and even though it was lunch time, there was good seating and we were in and out and back to work.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

The restaurant has a good selection of full meals and entrees. However, the food I ordered was a little cold by the time the waiter found our table and the portions were smaller than shown. The prices are reasonable but you really need to order an extra side dish or appetizer if you want to get full.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Good seafood, fast service , simple ordering, makes this place my first choice for a fast good lunch

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

First time stopping here for a quick bite while shopping at the Spectrum. The food is not that great - I got the 2 taco plate, chips and a margarita. The beef seems pretty low quality and the chips are stale and served with salsa that seems like it came out of a jar. My margarita is yummy however was brought out after I asked for it a second time and at least 15 minutes after my meal was served. The bar tender delivered it with attitude and just walked away when I mentioned I was disappointed it took so long. And it's 3pm and the restaurant is not even busy. With so many delicious food choices at the Spectrum I would pass on Wahoo's and will NOT be returning!