“Wonderful Stay In Jackson”

Best Western Amador Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Jackson
Walnut Creek, California
“Wonderful Stay In Jackson”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We arrived late on Christmas Day to a warm smile and a cheerful welcome. The young lady at the counter was so helpful in giving me directions to find a bottle of milk for an 18-month-old when all stores were closed. Later, when I discovered I had forgotten to pack my toiletries, she supplied me with the essentials and a generous "Merry Christmas!" The next morning, we checked out with Michele, who was a complete delight. Her cheerful conversation, assistance with breakfast, explanation of the billing, and general helpfulness were wonderful. We really enjoyed this stay!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Dan W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Las Vegas, Nv
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I can not say enough great things about the service I received at the Best Western Amador Inn in Jackson, Ca. I had a very a bad experience at the Jackson Lodge on Dec. 23, 2011 and had to move to the Best Westerns, Vanesa was jewel she made sure that the room was warm and give me my AAA discount informed me that I could get a 15% discount at Denny's. Being I had traveled from Las Vegas, NV. I was really tired when I checked in. The room came with queen size beds and refg. and micowave cont. breakfast what more could one ask for. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Being in the service industry I really appreciated the extra mile they gave me, especially Vanesa. Upon check out I encountered a elderly lady at the front desk Vanesa had gotten her coffee and even offerred to get a employee to help her carry it to her room, what great service. If you want good service at a good price check out the Motel. The price for 2 days was $158.38 good deal. I would stay here again and will tell all my friends about this Motel, and the gret service I received for their staff.

Room Tip: Great place to stay at a good price.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank nancyyy158
gilroy
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I originally stayed here because i did'nt want to impose on a friend who lives near by . I started working and visiting in the area more and more . I was so well recieved and welcomed by the staff that i would not consider staying at the Holiday Inn down the street . Normally when i travel , that's the hotel i look for . Tonight i was cheerfully greeted by Vanesa and it made it feel like my home away from home .

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Incline Village, Nevada
Reviewed 6 December 2011

This is one of the best dollar values of any Best Western hotel we've stayed at. Dog friendly, and clean as could be. The room was spacious, well-lit and very comfortable. The hotel receptionist was very pleasant and very knowledgeble of the area. A couple of rooms have fireplaces. The bed was very good, and the coffee maker and microwave were in great shape. Would definitly stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for fireplace room
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tahoeed
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This is a better than most Best Western, born out by the fact it's nearly always full or nearly full. There is the obligatory Denny's in the car park.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
pleasant hill ca
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Friendly front desk. Convenient location-thought it might be noisy right on 49-but the curtains kept out light and noise. Our room was clean,beds were comfy,nice microfiber blankets. Granite counter for bathroom sink. Shower was good.Fridge and microwave in room.
I just love making those waffles for breakfast.
This is a regular,basic motel-not scuzzy,actually a cut above some other local motels.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank eusnna
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We made the reservation online for a non smoking room and the website check in time stated 3 PM. We arrived at quarter past 3PM and had to wait in line for approx. 40 minutes as there was only one person working at the front desk when there were 8 people in front of me. Well, finally when we got up there we were told that no "non smoking" room was available and despite our confirmed request of a "non-smoking" room. She said we either take the smoking room or had to wait for another 40 minutes or so to get the non smoking room. No way we would accept the smoking room, so we waited until it's about 4:40 and even then she was still trying to get us into a "smoking room". We told her we must leave in about 15 minutes to attend the wedding and they need to honor the reservation for a "non smoking" room. Reluctantly she gave us the key to a "non smoking" room. How ridiculous! We had to rush to change for the wedding and all that. The room smelled, dirty carpet and it sure does not rank up to Bester Western standard. Worst the AC unit located right next to the bed and the noise was unbearable. We would have chosen Holiday Express but due to no pet allowed at Holiday Express. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank travelwonders1234

Travellers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
0.8 km away
Pioneer Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Pioneer
5.5 km away
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort

Been to Best Western Amador Inn? Share your experiences!