Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Father Son Quality Time

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left Table Top Terry took great care of us. Its... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Edd t
Unique experience. A fun time we will never forget

This was a wonderful experience. I have been to California many times but never realized that a... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
Melissa B

All reviews pan for gold gold rush learning how real gold learned how fun activity great fun two hours panning sluice mines california wellies eureka rocks skills outfit
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Table Top Terry taught us the ropes on panning and sluicing for gold in the creek bed. Terry was very patient with my 9 year son who was having a hard time getting the jist of the panning. It was nice to work at our own pace and we were able to take breaks out of the river when needed. We learned so much and even found a bit of gold! It's a lot of work, but super fun! I recommend Gold Prospecting Adventures to anyone who travels to the area. So glad we booked it. Definitely an experience our family won't forget!

2  Thank Sara H
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about Table Top Terry! Terry helped us to have a great time! We learned all the tools and skills to become California gold miners. We found GOLD "Eureka". Don't be fooled, it does take work but, terry made it work. My grandson had a blast slopping around in boots and digging in the creek. If you are anywhere near Jamestown California you should stop and try panning for some Gold. It was a blast!!!

2  Thank Ironman91
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to take my 86 year old dad, 2 grown kids and 7 year old grandson for some family fun. We all had fun, had a good workout and learned a lot about how to pan and sluice. Our instructor had lots of patience, was humorous, and still made sure we were doing it all correctly. He was right in there when we needed help. They did a great job and we found some gold.

2  Thank MichelleManteca_CA
Reviewed June 7, 2017

"Frying Pan" Frank did a great job of working with us and educating the children. And we found gold! Best for kids 10-14 unless you don't mind them spending a chunk of time just playing in the river (ours are slightly younger and did) but THEY had fun anyway and also learned quite a bit about the gold rush.

1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Stopped in this store because of gold panning display outside.They are very informative and really know their stuff about gold panning.Was able to talk to a worker in their and I highly recommend customers using them for learning about gold panning.Because I gold pan near my home,I only needed advice,but if I was wanting to use them as an a
gold panning outfit,I would.

1  Thank Lainers60