All reviewsthe kitchenprivate patiojoshua tree national parklove this placelounge chairsgas grillwe loved our stayoff the highwaypots and pansan oasisthe perfect place to staywest entrancemaggiessuitegroundscabindesert
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We stayed 4 wonderful nights in this fun and funky 'hideaway.' The suite was very clean, the kitchen well stocked with whatever is needed to cook a meal and the bathroom spacious with nice towels. It was always calming to drive into the property after a full day as the outside landscaping is amazing, with nice areas to sit out and have a drink after a full day. Stacy (owner) was very responsive to all our questions, suggested great local areas of interest and referred us to Layla Martin, a local guide, who took us on an amazing back country hike.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Stacy B, Owner at Spin and Margie's Desert Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

You are delightful guests and the main reason we do what we do. Thank you for the kind words. See you next time!
Best, Stacy

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend of our wedding, I myself have been visiting Joshua Tree area for many years and love the area very much, although I've never stayed at Spin and Margies. We had a great experience on our stay, very charming, private and typical Joshua tree ecletic. The rooms are all different and cozy with all the basic ammenities for preparing your own food, even has a community Bbq with a piknik bench and patio cover. we would definately stay again, can't wait to go back !

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 11, 2017

Your welcome to come on back any time. Thanks for choosing us : )

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Spin and Margie's Desert Hideaway has so much character you almost don't want to leave and explore the area! After a couple of lovely hikes in JT National Park, it was so nice to have a comfortable room to go back to with a private outdoor area to continue to enjoy the desert. I saw beautiful sunrises, sunsets and amazing stars every night! I highly recommend staying at Spin and Margie's!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded July 11, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Please come again, guests and our beautiful desert are the reason we're here. Happy Trails! Stacy and George

Reviewed June 27, 2017

We loved our stay at Spin and Margie´s. Perfect spot to chill after hiking all day in Joshua Tree NP. Our suite was so nicely appointed - Southwestern + Ranch chic. Nice little kitchen, and everything was spotlessly clean! The grounds were perfect for morning coffee, sunset wine and also star-gazing. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 28, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
I think I'll have to take a holiday at the Hideaway too.
Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to seeing you again.
Best,

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I am so grateful to Spin and Margie's for creating this beautiful, unique space, for booking me into a room at the last minute, and for the care attention to detail at this wonderful place. The best room, the best sunsets, the best park, the best time. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded July 10, 2017

You're the best! Thank you for spending your time with us.
Happy trails,