Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Must visit!

Great shop, has everything you can imagine for bird, butterfly and other garden enthusiasts. Lots... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
lkallyn
via mobile
Must Go While at Julian

Every time I go to Julian I must go The Bird Watcher. I never such a large variety of bird... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
1rmcbrl
San Bernardino, California
via mobile

All reviews related items yard art bird food feeders flags butterfly butterflies soaps watchers shop
Reviewed May 4, 2017

My husbnd said I could buy anything I wanted for my birthday. I must have spent 1 hour in this store. I come here every time we visit Julian. I bought 3 metal items that are so cute and colorful, two birds and a butterfly.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Then this is the stop for you. Sort of a Wild Bird center, but all the allure of a gift store with socks, soaps, chimes, etc. Lots of whimsical yard art and the practical bird feeding items. Worth your time to stop if you like all things bird!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

On an impulse, my girlfriend and I stopped by this fun little shop. Lots of stuff to look through and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We found a T-shirt and a coffee mug which will make nice gifts.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

If you like birds, yard art, nature related items then you don't want to miss this large store. They have a large selection of bird feeders, baths, swings, etc as well as items decorated with birds and nature. Overall this was a pleasant store to visit and get a little time out of the sun.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

When we come visit Julian, this store is our first stop - and often our last stop again! While we love the pies, soaps, candies and clothing in the other stores, the Bird Watcher is unique. My wife and I love birds, and this store takes our interests to a whole new level. There are bird greeting cards, small bird statues, unique architectural bird houses, bird seed, hummingbird supplies and even wind chimes. It's hard to go down one of the tightly packed aisles without going "oooo...cute!" at least once!

Be sure to pet the resident cat, and spend a few minutes sitting outside on the bench watching the hummingbirds jostling for position at the feeders. A wonderful store, with great staff.