Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Must visit!

Great shop, has everything you can imagine for bird, butterfly and other garden enthusiasts. Lots... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
lkallyn
via mobile
little get away

Reviewed March 4, 2018
Kathryn P
Cathedral City, California

All reviews related items bird food feeders flags butterfly butterflies watchers shop
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Love this place. This time we actually made some purchases. They have walking sticks with a compass on top. My son and I hike here in the desert so they were a must. Bought 2. Of course we love birds of all kinds, but especially hummingbirds so we bought a cool feeder. You go to Julian you have to go to the Birdwatcher.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2017

This is a good size store with many different items with birds as the main theme. Many bird related items including feeders, books and souvenirs. A great place to look around and do some shopping too. No bathrooms. While in Julian you need to get familiar with the location for public restrooms.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Love the store A large variety of items to look at friendly staff Little Kitty greeted us at the door-craved for attention Found a windsock for our humming bird friends

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017

My husbnd said I could buy anything I wanted for my birthday. I must have spent 1 hour in this store. I come here every time we visit Julian. I bought 3 metal items that are so cute and colorful, two birds and a butterfly.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Then this is the stop for you. Sort of a Wild Bird center, but all the allure of a gift store with socks, soaps, chimes, etc. Lots of whimsical yard art and the practical bird feeding items. Worth your time to stop if you like all things bird!

Date of experience: April 2017