“Awesome cider!”
Review of Julian Hard Cider

Julian Hard Cider
Ranked #11 of 39 things to do in Julian
Reviewed July 14, 2016

stopped in for a tasting and was amazed! Great cider with lots of flavors available. Tasting flight was great then we got a pint in a glass to keep. Definitely recommend this place for all cider lovers!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Julian Hard Cider is fantastic! I love the different flavors they offer, especially Cherry Bomb. It's by far my favorite. I won a case a few yrs back and was able to try their flavors at the time, they were wonderful. The bottles, the labels and the consistency all have me coming back and suggesting to any cider fan to try these. I've since sent people off to Florida and Texas with their own bottles. The guys are nice there and answer questions as well as give sample tastings.

Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

We stopped by the Julian Cider tasting room after touring the town of Julian. What you don't know is that the building has other vendors such as arts and crafts, winery and chocolate tasting, mead tasting, a taco shop and a tap room for craft beer tasting. You could spend over an hour in the place. A nice fun stop.

3  Thank BoboTravlr
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

On the 78 on your way to or from Julian. $5 or 5 tastes (all of their ciders). Friendly people. Had our choice of seats on a Friday afternoon. Took our three month old in the stroller and felt very welcome.

2  Thank kzehn
See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2015

This place was great! the guy that was working was so friendly and helpful! told us all about the cider as we had our tasting! it was so refreshing and yummy! we wish we could have taken some home on the plane! I would go back for sure!

1  Thank Sarahbythebay94122