“Love this Place!”
Review of Julian Hard Cider

Julian Hard Cider
Ranked #11 of 39 things to do in Julian
Reviewed March 29, 2018

The cider here is great! The tasting flight is perfect to find the one you like the best. They always are trying out new ones. I was just in there and they had an oaked Ginger and I went back each day to have some more it was sooooo good. The folks there are great, and helpful! And the atmosphere is fun!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I am not a big hard cider fan, but wanted to go here because they have so many different types. There were 4 of us, so we ordered 2 complete flights of all their available ciders. Besides the 8 they normally carry, they had 3 additional ones they were trying out...so 11 tastings!
The business is in a converted building, which houses several places (wine, mead, antiques, taco bar, etc). The cider place was fairly good size, with lots of seating options. We were there on a Tuesday morning, so had the place almost to ourselves.
The employee who served us was friendly, but not over the top. We would have liked to learn more about the process, but he was not a chatty type of guy.
We all ended up liking something, so took 3 bottles home. I am still not a hard cider fan, but glad we went.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

This is outside of Julian proper a few miles and part of a little market/antique mall, but it's well decorated. It wasn't overly busy when we were there, and service was
kind of confusing, but the people were friendly and the ciders were good. We tried the flight of seven ciders...it gives you a great overview and chance to pick your favorite. I liked the pear...it was light and refreshing. Definitely worth the stop for a half hour or so....

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I LOVE cider and prefer it over beer, so tell me why I have never been to Julian to have cider flights when I live right here in San Diego??? Well, that silliness is over now and I will be visiting often! I loved every cider, especially Pearanormal and Apple Pie. I of course took some home! Thanks for existing, Julian Hard Cider! You haven't seen the last of me yet! P.S. Staff is super friendly! Yet another reason to visit!

1  Thank Moody_Foodie_Judy