“Adorable Cafe ”

Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Kentfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Easily made a reservation by phone for our group of 8. Our table was ready and well placed. Although the service was a bit inattentive, the food was hot and delicious. The adorable modern atmosphere with a warm, bright feel helped create a wonderful setting for our family. I will definitely return when in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service at Half Day. My wife and I took a nice morning walk and headed over for brunch on Sunday.

The atmosphere is always welcoming with a good energy in the room. The coffee and Dough God combo were a nice place to start (we always have plenty left over to bring home for the teens). My wife enjoyed the California Benedict and I ventured into the Grits with scallions, sausage, and eggs - very filling dish.

Fueled up with goodness, we carried on with our walk and had a great morning.

Tip - this is a popular spot on the weekends, so you may have to wait a bit if you don’t get there by 10am.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere at Half Day Cafe. The waitstaff was friendly and helpful, the setting was charming (lovely to sit outside) and the food was very good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Nice room. Well lit. Friendly servers. And the food is consistent good. Diverse menu with non stop coffee pours.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Found this place while browsing a map.
The reviews looked good so I went.
The place offers breakfast and lunch only and closes at 2:30pm.
I went there around lunchtime and the place was crowded! Decided on a Cajun burger which was pretty good even with a side salad.
The servers were busy but friendly and courteous.
I would like to try this place for breakfast next time around.

Date of visit: June 2018