All reviews serendipity beach small pool nice hotel clean rooms central location tuk tuk phnom penh main beach hot water beaches laundry asia otres
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We were unfortunate to have a leaky AC and bathroom facet, but otherwise I would say the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff were speedy in addressing any issues we had, and the restaurant has a cool vibe for rainy days.

The hotel is five minutes walk from the beach and immediately next to dozens of restaurants. Good value for what you get.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

It is a really nice Boutique hotel. Locations central staff friendly good Tipps for the town. But toilet was leaking and i found a big black bug in my room. Just spent 2 nights there so everything okay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2016

My stay here was very nice, the room I had had a Double bed and Single in the one spacious room. It was very clean and the WiFi worked well whilst I was there.

The Hotel is located Short 5-10min walk down the hill to Serendipity Beach where there were heaps of beachfront pubs and clubs.

My room was right next to the pool and close to the restaurant, which was handy.

The staff here were very helpful and provided some great ideas to do whilst i was in town.

My Bus company picked up and dropped off right in front of the hotel which was great.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2016

This hotel changed ownership/lease the day we arrived.the new owner was working very hard to please all guests and all the staff were as helpful As they could possibly be considering English is not their first language

Room tip: Request a jug/kettle for tea/coffee making if one not in room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Sihanoukville is a bit of a crappy run-down little town best used as a short stopover on your way to the islands... Coolabah is essentially the same. The staff was polite enough and the room was clean enough, but it's a bit of a crappy run-down little hotel. That being said, I'd stay there again if I had to stay another night in Sihanoukville and needed to get to Serendipity Pier early in the morning.

Trip type: Travelled solo