All reviews our ground floor room enormous bed tuk tuk stayed in a junior suite lovely shower khmer cuisine sliding door other hotels rooms are spacious fantastic location sea view sitting area siem reap big room laid back bars and restaurants stayed here for nights
Reviewed September 25, 2018

1st visit in 2017 and 2nd in 2018 , all are the same except menu in the restaurant beside the beach was decreased from plenty of choices to 3 only. Others are still good as its managed by Japanese owner.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The overall condition of the room was average, the aircon was noisy because they mounted the outside unit directly next to the bedhead. The location is nice and secluded and the staff were friendly. The door price was more than the online price so book online to save about $15.

Room tip: pay online rather than at the desk
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Mary for 3 nights. The rooms are large and have a huge bed in them, all located around the central swimming pool. The hotel is not new and the rooms are a bit worn-out. The staff was very friendly, though. My highlights were the beautiful sunsets on the beach and the fact that the hotel's Japanese chef prepared a grouper for me (which I'd ordered the previous day) in a very delicious manner. Sihanoukville being not very beautiful IMHO, I would recommend staying at Otres 2 for the good beach. The price of the hotel including breakfast is acceptable for the quality you get.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AndiMG
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is in need of a little work. Rooms were spacious but the mountain view is actually a building site view and the balcony was on top of a generator.

We moved rooms for an extra charge and had a sea view family room. The balcony door had a large crack in the glass, it was ok for us but I wouldn't have wanted it if my son was younger. The bathrooms are in serious need of an update.

On a positive note the location is great, right next to the beach and the staff were superb. They really couldn't do enough for you, always friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two nights in June 2018.
I was excited for this hotel but I was hugely disappointed in the quality & service.
This hotel says it’s 4 stars & a new boutique hotel well is far from the truth. It’s lucky to make 3 Star & it’s not new, the rooms definitely need a massive upgrade. There was no hotel Management on duty pass 10pm where young hooligans decided it was ok to be loud & party in the pool till early hours of the morning, it seemed the hotel just turned a blind eye - not very professional at all for a so called 4 star hotel.
We decided to stay here due to the fact the reviews say it’s the nicest beach area. Tip - if your looking for a beach don’t stay here run fast and get on the first ferry you see and head to one of the islands. Trust me the islands is where it is. Unfortunately Otres beach area is a huge let down - the whole are is one massive construction site not sure for who cause the beach is terrible - the locals have allowed this area to become so dirty & polluted it’s criminal, I’m sorry if my standards are higher but I see this place being destroyed in a few years time.
I would not recommend you staying here longer than 1 day if you must. One bonus was Greens Restaurant- delicious pasta & pizza.

Date of stay: May 2018