All reviews kids screaming quaint hotel separate bungalows funny smell otres beach dirt road breakfast was included rooms are nice night life location is great deluxe room laid back ate here good size phnom penh pool area air conditioning
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We were so happy with the resort that we decided to book for one more night practically as soon as we arrived. The rooms are spacious and very clean and the pool was so lovely and relaxing! Staff couldn’t do enough to help you - so friendly! We had a walk along the beach and can safely say that we had made the right choice with Sea Breeze! Thank you for making our stay so comfortable :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Sea Breeze. It’s an calm, relaxing place on Otres Beach. Rooms are lovely and clean, staff helpful and friendly and helped us book our onwards transport. My friend lost her rings by the pool on one of the days and the reception staff did a great job of finding them for her! Very sweet! Breakfast is nice and the pool clean and a perfect temperature to cool down in the heat. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely resort, the rooms aren’t big but have everything you need. We got upgraded from a standard room to a deluxe room for free as we asked for a room near the pool which was great! Really appreciated all the little toiletries included - there are so many! Lovely bed with lovely sheets, best nights sleep on my trip so far. Restaurant staff are a little cold and not very attentive but I feel this is due to them not speaking good English rather than being rude. Reception staff were lovely and very helpful! Allowed us to get an early breakfast as we needed to catch a bus after checking out. Breakfast is absolutely fantastic, really appreciated the vegetarian full English! Pool is awesome, not freezing cold which I loved and a good size. My only slight complaint was that we only had hot water on the first day, then only cold water, which wasn’t great. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank cambodia6290
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I loved this cheerful spot just across from the beach, with clean comfortable rooms, nice pool, and amazingly generous breakfasts. Excellent WiFi. Staff is very friendly and helpful. There seems to be great variation in the rates using the online booking sites, so best to book directly with the hotel. A great place to get away from the dust and construction in Sihanoukville, yet easy to get back and forth for a $5 tuktuk ride.

Room tip: I loved having a pool view, but if you want more isolation, they have that, too.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank star33p
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I liked the place: spacious, modern and clean with excellent service. I found it a little expensive but definitely a good option to stay. Good breakfast included and just across the beach. Unfortunately it does not have lounge chairs on the beach, which for that price should be there

Date of stay: April 2018