US$78
US$120
US$110
Fireside Inn(King City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lothot tubhis wifecomfy bedsan franciscoroad tripnight's sleephotel roomnice staynon smoking roomkeefersfreewaymicrowavecerealdanishtripadvisorupstairs
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Let me add up the good things on this one: Comfortable beds Clean room Nice quiet area of town Park down the street and my husband was impressed with the flat panel television. The room also sported a nice frig and coffee maker. All of this for a very reasonable price! I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank justanaveragejo
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We were totally surprised to find this gem of a motel on our last trip to Laguna Seca raceway. We will return and make this our base of operations next trip. Super clean rooms, comfortable bed, and best of all, nice flat screen hd tv with Direct tv satellite service. Great prices that don't double on weekends! If you are on two wheels, there are a lot of great two lane roads locally, and you are about an hour away from the racetrack. A good stopping off point for travelers coming up from SoCal, or going back. Every fast food joint is represented in this clean little town, and a grocery store is only a block away. You will like this place! Call ahead for a great price!

Room Tip: We loved the flatscreen tv and satellite. Just like home away from home.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Althepal88
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Stayed in 5 rooms for 2 weeks.Owners very nice and thoughtful,friendly.Rooms very clean.The best experience.Our workers were very happy,so are we.This is the best motel in King City.Very quiet,all your needs will be met.We slept very well and had a very comfortable bed.If you don't stay here you are going to wish you did.

Room Tip: Very quiet,clean and had a great rest.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank LoisAnnMelville
Reviewed June 20, 2011

very pleasantly suprised by the clean new room I stayed in. I travel frequently on buisness so I see alot of different properties and this was a great find in the area. The Hotel owner was very helpful and friendly. I stayed in a non-smoking room. Fresh paint, nice bedspread, nice flatscreen TV, carpet was new, bathroom newly remodeled with pedistal sink and new tub/shower. Towels were new fluffy and fresh.
Very good stay clean, friendly, comfortable, safe.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank qooklelfranandollie
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I have been staying at the Keefer's Inn for the last 5 years and this is the best place in town. Deep is the owner and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. Big screen TV next to a restaurant and I would stay here everynight. Thanks Deep

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends