“A wonderful find with excellent value!”
Review of Keefer's Inn

Keefer's Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in King City
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have stayed at Keefer's many times and here is why I keep returning:
The hotelier will work hard to insure your stay is comfortable and relaxing.
The ammenities offered rival any big chain, hands down.
Spacious rooms and pleasant accoutrements including nice, big flatscreens.
It is very reasonably priced. Finally, a place that gets it.
I highly reccomend Keefer's Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Wonderful place to stay. Clean, affordable & friendly.

Keefer's Inn will be the only choice for me from now on when stopping thru King City.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marko_cal
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Great stay, clean rooms and pleasant staff, very helpful and accomadating!

Room Tip: All good, have stayed in several
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Due to work, and I thank my lucky stars that I even have a job, I had to stay at a hotel for several months during the week. My first week here, I stayed at Keefer's. Within the next few weeks, I tried a few of the other hotels in the area, but the last one I stayed in was Keefer's. Always save the best for last. It was very comfortable and the folks here were so friendly that I didn't see any reason to go to a different hotel. My room was always clean when I returned to it after a long day of work, it was more comfy than the others, and if I wanted or needed anything, these friendly folks saw to it that my stay was a pleasant one. They even have wide screen HD tv's. And speaking of tv's, one of the local stations was having "technical difficulties" and the owner called up to see what was going on. Where else can you get service like that? I highly recommend Keefer's.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Came back from Vegas last night with disappointment. Upon arriving here, I was revealed to find a clean place with a refrigerator and microwave, for a cheaper price! They have treats and fresh fruits in the office. This place is great. You wont be disappointed! God Bless!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I was extremely pleased with all of the amenities offered, especially for the bargain price!! Rooms are VERY clean and comfortable and include a fridge and everything you could possible need during your stay. Owners are very friendly and want to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable! I would highly recommend and I will return when I am in the area!!

Room Tip: I think they are all in a good spot!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Very dirty smelly room. Carpet had lots of dirty spots. heavy smell of coverup spray. Tub dirty. Towels not white. Try bleach! left at 5:30 am to get some fresh air!! could not walk barefoot....groady carpet and floor.

Room Tip: Look and smell room first.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
#2 of 2 in Soledad
No photo provided
Fireside Inn
#1 of 1 in King City

Been to Keefer's Inn? Share your experiences!