“French Toast Tower!”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The french toast tower is made from split, grilled cinnamon rolls and topped with homemade custard (whipped cream) and fresh strawberries. It was so good, I ate the entire thing and it was worth every single calorie! My husband had the biscuits and gravy which came with sausage, eggs, and potatoes. Everything was fantastic. Friendly service. We were there when it opened at 7:00 a.m. and when we left before 8:00 it was full. There are only about a dozen tables. Service was fast and friendly. Prices were higher than you might be used to paying for breakfast, but for the amount of food and in a tourist area, they were fair.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

great ice cream and gelato - from a non-ice cream eater! and lovely setting. We went back for breakfast the next day

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We had a great breakfast here. The people are friendly and service was reasonably fast. The link sausage was amazing. The best we have ever had. Big portions, breakfast potatoes really good. Fresh muffin. The waitress was very attentive and checked on us often. Most of the breakfasts were $13.99 and up. Sorry to say, the owners could refresh the décor. I mean, it looks like nothing has been done to the décor since 1940. We would go back for the great breakfast, and try to ignore the décor.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast here after an impromptu morning trip to Kings Beach on a Saturday morning. When I saw the Log Cabin, I knew I wanted to eat there, even though there was a fairly sizable group of people waiting outside to be seated. The menu has a great variety of both savory and sweet breakfast choices. I had one of their summer specials....huevos con pupusas. It was so good that I would go back again, just for that dish! Everything I saw served looked delicious, and I really appreciated both the sit-down service and good food. (Outside seating is especially fun on a nice day.)

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Waited for a table in the lovely little courtyard. Made reservation but still had to wait because so popular. Eggs Benedict excellent. A great hollandaise sauce. Home fries different and wonderful. Also great fresh fruit. Can take your dog if seated outside.