“Delicious food at a reasonable price”
Review of Kings Cafe

Kings Cafe
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: A quaint beachside coffee shop serving up breakfast and lunch in the heart of Kings Beach, CA.
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We came to Kings Cafe for breakfast 2 days in a row during our trip to Tahoe. We highly recommend the White Sando breakfast sandwich! Only negative is that the kitchen is pretty slow, so just expect to wait awhile for your food if you come on a busy day.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I wasn't sure about the quality of the food I'd be able to get here when we walked in. The menu gave more hope. But the White Sando sandwich I ordered changed my mind. Egg white, turkey, avocado, aioli on wheat toast. Wonderfully delicious! My husband got a Kings Beach sandwich. He had the same reaction to his sandwich. Not a lot of seating but the view of the lake from the window seats just adds to the experience. Good place for takeout too.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Limited seating inside and some cafe seating outside with water views. Friendly staff. Place your order at the counter and won’t be long before you have a great meal. Large portions and very fresh and delicious! Classic breakfast, to burritos, to beautiful salads. Best French toast! About $20 per person but worth it!

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten lunch here twice--once on a visit to King's Beach in March and then again today. I've had a cheeseburger on both visits and they were excellent--moist, flavorful, and cooked perfectly. My daughter had the Cobb Salad and said it was the best she had ever had-- fresh greens, excellent dressing, and topped with grilled chicken cooked perfectly. Their salads are fresh, staff is friendly, and the view is exquisite. There are a few tables inside and lots of additional seating outside.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

We went in this morning for breakfast and the burrito certainly didn't disappoint.The home made salsa verde was what really made it!