“Relaxing Saturday at Moros' new location”

Moros Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 165 Restaurants in La Habra
Cuisines: Cuban
Description: This is a rarity in north Orange County, Ca - good cuban food is hard to find -- The food is excellent and a welcome surprise to the usual franchise restaurants.
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We went to Moros on Saturday before Mother's Day to avoid the crowds and they were not serving the buffet that day anyway so I took my parents there Saturday. We had an enjoyable meal. I ordered the Cuban Sandwich and Spicy Shrimp which I shared and everyone liked the flavor.

We wanted to experience the new location which was bigger but my only 2 problems were that 1> I liked the close tables at the old location. It made you feel like you were in a small Cuban restaurant elbow to elbow with the locals and 2> the music is SO LOUD you can barely talk at certain tables. If you have a hearing aide, you won't/can't use it here.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great food, prices are fair, service is very good. We enjoy the food here, but gets a little crowded. Waiting to return once they change locations, which should be sometime soon

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I have been a regular at Moros since it opened up. All the food prepared by Chef Sean is great. At lunch, I love the Churrasco a la Parilla. Basically a great salad with melon, onion slices over a bed of crispy lettuce, topped with juicy grilled skirt steak and crumple blue cheese and Moro's signature blue cheese dressing. When asked how would I like the meat cooked...my response is always... "the Chef's way." Great place & food. Looking forward to the new restaurant down the street.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Came here with my friends and never had Cuban food, so I didn't know what to expect. I really liked it. They give you large portions with rice and chicken and all kinds of Cuban dishes to choose from. It is cooked right there and then, not frozen or made in advance.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

The good!!!!
The coffee was so good I had two order 2
The rice was amazing.
The fried sweet plantains were very good.
Our server was very friendly.

The bad!!!
The lechon asado was to salty.
The Churrasco did not have any flavor.
The server never took our dirty plates off the table. She even served our dessert and my dessert cafe con leche with dirty plates on the table.

Date of visit: December 2016