“Recommended to this restaurant, got a takeaway”
Review of China Station

China Station
Ranked #73 of 165 Restaurants in La Habra
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Family member recommended this restaurant for a takeaway, apparently it been here for years, we only had a few dishes with chicken corn soup but what we had was lovely and I would definitely go again.
The gentleman on the desk was friendly and everything we had ordered was correct so a pleasant experience overall.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We wanted to try this place more to see what our friend's sense of what "good" was. First off, the place is not the cleanest. Dirty fish tank in lobby, messy host desk and dusty crap on the walls. Everything dated and not cleaned in years. The server was a nice older man and took out order quickly. The food tasted good but my tea tasted funny. Only thing we were disappointed in was the green beans we ordered well done and they were not even slightly caramelized. We also ordered everything SPICY, and that too got forgotten. Oh well, I guess just because someone nods their head, it does not mean they are listening to you.
Overall this experience helped us try something new and to help us gauge what some people think is good. People who go here must be going for years and are so blind to the filth.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2015

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside. The owner or his wife are always there and treat everyone like family. the ambiance is Chinese of course and the food is excellent. The service is always impeccable and the price is a bargain for what you get. We go there often and it is one of our favorite places for oriental food. I highly recommend this restaurant for the food and the friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Mandarin beef is WONDERFUL.
Shrimp in lobster sauce is pretty good.
Sizzling rice soup is great.
Chix fried rice is tasty.

I don't think we've EVER had a bad meal there!

Service is pretty good, just depends on how crowded it is.

Couple of things, though:
the egg rolls don't have any meat in them (that I could see)
the fried shrimp appetizers are mostly kinda breading

All in all, good food, good value, we always have leftovers.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant to go to. Let me start of by recommending some items that we love to eat. The egg flour soup is amazing, generals chicken is tasty and spicy and all the variety of noodles are remarkable. I know the restaurant seems very outdated to a lot of people but your here to eat the food. The customer service is phenomenal and we are always treated great. My 4 year old son Manuel loves it here too. He loves the extra attention Sheri and David the employees provide. Unfortunately we moved further away but we try to visit when we crave their yummy food.

Date of visit: February 2013