Holiday Inn Express La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$200
HIExpress.com
US$273
US$246
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$237
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Inn by the Sea(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$429
US$139
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
US$506
US$485
1,523 results
All reviewswhole foodsthe club loungekoi pondshooters barfront deskplantation shutterssan diegoroom keybeautiful groundsminute drivenice pooltorrey pinesucsdspgfreewayhumphreysrhonda
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Just a great overnight stay
Beds were better than promised super comfy

A special thank you to Diane the Concierge in the Club Lounge
She was so nice and just made our morning very pleasant and we will be back because of her
........…...................................................................

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
lajollasheraton, Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2016

Hello raiders4969,

Thanks for your great review! I'm so glad that you have a comfortable stay and I will certainly share your kind compliments with Diane in the Club Lounge - she is a great part of the team! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

All Sheraton La Jolla Associates are friendly and capable. We have been there twice in the last two months.
Contact Rhonda to describe your ideal room and location - poolside, courtyard view, access to elevator, proximity to parking and any special needs. That will happen. For
my husband and I, Rhonda also arranged transportation to and from the airport and a rental car which you pick up and drop off at the hotel.
These two trips weren't for pleasure but to visit Scripps Green Hospital. This is the rest of the story.
For our second visit, Rhonda arranged for us to have the same room - near the elevator, front of the building and close to handicapped parking. Home away from home!
What she and I didn't anticipate was after checking in my husband's legs would give out walking from the main buliding to ours. He was hanging on to a yellow post near parking unable to go forward and I saw Armando. Leaning on Armando's back he made it to the room.
After a long day in the hospital I enjoyed sitting on the patio outside the lounge. It's a great place to relax, contemplate and watch the sunset. The patio has a firepit, heaters and if you're lucky Stacey.
We met Stacey as our waitress in the restaurant the first night of our first stay. Later that week she was my bartender and remembered me and everything my husband and I had ordered that first night.
A month later I am sitting on the patio and out the door from the lounge bubbles Stacey. She looks at me for a minute and says "Hi Patti, want a Pinot Grigio?".
Once my husband was back at the hotel it was apparent he was bedridden without a wheelchair. Christmas Eve and our flight out wasn't until Christmas Day - and then there was Paul.
Paul thought Rhonda was on the property and she could help me find a wheelchair. When I passed by the Front Desk going to the restaurant to eat breakfast I said "I couldn't find her". When I was leaving the restaurant there stood Paul."I found you a wheelchair. Here's the map."
Our driver, same driver every time, picked us up Christmas Day - no Holiday rates.He helped my husband in the Men's Room, loaded him in the car and waited wih us at the airport until he personally put him the wheelchair. (You'll have to ask Rhonda who he is.)
Sheraton La Jolla has great rooms, food, amenities. It is close to everything and anything you want to do.
It was the other stuff, the people, that helped me. I will never forget.
Thanks,
pa

Room Tip: Pool, courtyard, close to parking, close to Resturant/Lounge
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
lajollasheraton, Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Hello pakuzma,

Thanks so much for sending in your review! I am so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you & your husband during your visits. We certainly strive to anticipate guest needs and provide stellar service and it sounds like Rhonda, Armando, Paul & Stacey really succeeded! Thank you so much for your kind comments and we wish all the best for you & your husband.

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this Sheraton twice on our road trip and it was the very best nights sleep we experienced. The beds and bedding were excellent and the staff was super nice and helpful. We booked via HotelsTonight.com, and got an outstanding rate both nights
We will be back!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello GearyOutWest,

Thanks so much for sending in your review! I'm so glad to hear you had a restful visit and that the staff was helpful. I will be pleased to share your kind compliments with the team and we'll hope to see you on a return visit very soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jolene and Julia- staff members in the Club Lounge of the Sheraton La Jolla. I stay here often on business and they are both gracious, friendly, warm and welcoming. Thank you both for providing guests a truly wonderful experience!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Hello UBTraveler1,

Thanks so much for your great review! I will certainly share your kind compliments with the ladies in the Club Lounge and we'll all hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

From December 19 to December 22, my wife and I stayed here as the first part of our 2nd Southern California trip.

As other guests have noted, the hotel is quiet and spread out over a few 2-story small buildings. Although I was recognized as an SPG member, we were not put in an SPG room. The room itself was fine, but the bed wasn't that comfortable. We like that this Sheraton participates in the Green program.

We did use and also enjoyed the fitness facility and had breakfast at Humphrey's (on the morning we checked out). When we visit San Diego again, we'll certainly consider staying here again if they replace the beds.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Hello jpm0703,

Thank you very much for sending in your review from your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you had an enjoyable visit with us and took advantage of the fitness center and the on-site restaurant, Humphreys. The hotel does feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and I do apologize that it was not comfortable for you. I will certainly share your comments with our rooms department so they can ensure that the condition of the mattresses are addressed where necessary. We do appreciate your loyalty to the SPG program and hope that we'll have the availability to accommodate a complimentary upgrade to an SPG room on your next visit. We'll hope to see you again soon.