1,564 results
All reviews whole foods the club lounge koi pond front desk san diego room key beautiful grounds minute drive nice pool torrey pines shooters ucsd spg freeway humphreys rhonda william
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Rooms were clean, beds were pretty comfortable. Coffee Pak's were from Starbucks and was Very Good. STAFF , MANGER, WAITER'S, WAITRESSES were EXCELLENT. Food and drinks excellent, prices to enjoy COOL

Room Tip: a room overlooking pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LaJollaSheraton, Revenue Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear 291neils,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Sheraton La Jolla. I am glad to see that your stay was a success, and thank you for your kind words about our team! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice Sheraton. The location is excellent and easy to get to all the local areas. Very friendly staff. Pleasant rooms with microwave and fridge which is really nice. The bed was comfortable and everything worked well. Special kudos to housekeeper Ha. We had trouble getting the card key to work (this happened both on the room door and the parking gate) and Ha was in the hallway and patiently helped us, demonstrating the intricacies of the key card. Later in the day she provided some items we needed and was always friendly when we saw her in the hallway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 2cruizers,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sheraton La Jolla. Our goal is to provide a memorable experience for our guests, and I am glad to see that you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly staff, and helpful room amenities! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I don't do reviews, so I'm going out of my way here just because Laine (reception) was really awesome! Really sweet and very accommodating. Very efficient too. :)

4 stars because we asked housekeeping to have the sheets changed into fresh linens (left the Sheraton "change sheets/fresh linens" card on the bed) and they weren't changed. The food stains were still there.

Overall a good stay, but the sheets was just the "meh" factor haha.

Thanks again Laine! :)

Dear Angeline G,

Thank you so much for review and for spotlighting Laine's service! I am sorry that your linens were not refreshed, I have sent this to our Housekeeping Manager so that she can follow-up with her team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to La Jolla!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome time with my family there the front desk was excellent very polite and helpful thank you austin and to mention very professional at work. I will recommend this stay to my friends and family!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LaJollaSheraton, Revenue Manager at Sheraton La Jolla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Dear cocoval73,

Thank you so much for your review! Our goal is to create memorable experiences, and I'm glad to see that your stay was a success. Thank you for mentioning our front desk team and Austin, I will share your kind words with them! We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to the La Jolla area.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Loved this hotel! Best one I've stayed in San Diego so far. When I walked into the front area I was well greeted by numerous workers that had positive attitude. The names of the workers I remembered that greeted me so good we're Laine, Kris, Austin & Jeorgia. As soon as I seen how cheerful they were I knew I picked the right hotel. Thank u Sheraton for your wonderful service. I will be back :)

1  Thank Katty C

Dear Katty C,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to see that your stay was a success due to our cheerful staff at the front desk. I will share your kind words with them, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,