1,350 results
All reviewsfire pitinfused waterbalinese stylehand writtenfull kitchenmurphy bedocean viewbedroom cottagefresh fruitla jolla coveturn down servicelittle touchesevery morningbreakfast was deliciousperfect locationrestaurants and shopshear the waves
Reviewed January 17, 2018

This is a perfect little find in La Jolla. From the location, staff, and amenities, to the nightly goodnight notes on your pillow, this place was perfect. The staff were always friends and more than accommodating. We will definitely return when we are back in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Greetings Frank R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

Each and every one of us strive to make your experience here as perfect as can be. We are in a wonderful location and try to ensure that your needs are looked after through carefully designed amenities to personalized service.

On behalf of the team, we are counting down the days until you return.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Great location! Right on the ocean with seal and sea lions just a few feet away. Wonderful place for morning walks. Nice restaurants just a short walk away. Parking on site. The staff is first rate and couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and had a kitchen in addition to the bedroom and living room. Everything was clean.

Minor negatives. Breakfast was somewhat disappointing and monotonous. The facility is old and it sometimes shows despite the very nice remodeling.

Greetings Herbert0,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

We were so thrilled to have you stay with us. When choosing any destination for a getaway, location is definitely one of the key factors. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our oceanfront location as well as how convenient it was to get to the village of La Jolla. Being outdoors is certainly one of the perks - not only since we have wonderful weather this time of year, but that there is also so much to see and do.

I personally apologize for the negatives that you included in your review. We are always working to improve details around the Inn to ensure that you as a guest have a wonderful experience. Hopefully next time you return, you will see that your points as well as points from others are listened to.

All the best - see you soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Single problem with room being cleaned. The front desk did take care of. Not sure what you want be I did have issue taken care and I was happy. I hope you get this I can't seem to have it submitted. Looks like the biggest problem I have is taking this review.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Greetings jevans1252,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

I deeply apologize that you encountered a challenge when staying with us. Thankfully, I was pleased to read that the front desk did handle the challenge and that you were pleased with the result.

Also, I do apologize that you encountered a few hurdles with this.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist you.

Eager to lend a hand in any way,

Reviewed January 15, 2018

We had a most wonderful celebration at the Pantai for my wife’s milestone birthday. From check-in to check-out we were delighted by the attentiveness and courtesy of staff. The location is marvelous, easy to park and walk everywhere.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Greetings libielou,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

It was our teams pleasure to welcome you and to ensure that your wife had a wonderful birthday. Whether it is a milestone or, just a getaway - our team prides themselves in their ability to go above and beyond for our guests.

Thank you for highlighting both our location. It certainly cannot be beat.

We are eager to welcome you and yours back soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Pantai Inn.
Amazing service and great location.
The staff went out of their way to make our anniversary very special.
Be sure to check out the seals.
We would highly recommend the Pantai Inn.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Greetings Marilyn B,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us. It was our privilege to ensure that you had a special anniversary! The entire team works had to make sure our guests are comfortable and have a memorable time here.

We thoroughly enjoy seeing constant and consistent 5-Star reviews, however since we only rated a 4-Star, I would very much like to hear from you how we could have improved our standing with you. I have emailed you a few moments ago so that we could talk.

All my best,