1,411 results
All reviews balinese style infused water fire pit full kitchen murphy bed bedroom cottage hand written fresh fruit la jolla cove ocean front turn down service full ocean view little touches every morning chocolate covered strawberries breakfast was delicious perfect location
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Celebrating our anniversary, I searched a lot of places before I decided to book with Pantai Inn. Oh I am so glad I did. The best stay in a very long time! I booked directly with Pantai Inn, I specifically booked over the phone to inform them about our anniversary and that I wanted a nice room. Derby helped me with my reservation and sent me pictures of the room to make sure I liked it before booking. She is extremely nice and helpful, couldn't ask for a better customer service!

Upon my early arrival to La Jolla, I decided to stop by and check in. Even though I was early, they had the room ready and said that I can get it! Location, right across the beach, few steps and I was at the Cove. Restaurants within walking distance. Very clean and well maintained property. My room was just amazing! Private entry to the cottage. I almost forgot, I love the 2-in-1 double shower + steam room :) From management to staff, everyone was super nice. I travel for work regularly and I have status with some hotel chains. However, the experience with Pantai Inn was just on another level. The 1st night I returned to my room after going out for dinner, they had roses all over the room, chocolates and strawberry covered chocolates, candles around the bed and Jacuzzi. I really appreciated that amazing surprise!

Thank you Pantai Inn Team for an unforgettable getaway- you made it extra special!

1  Thank moarbas
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Greetings moarbas,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

On behalf of Derby and the rest of the team, thank you for allowing us to celebrate your Anniversary with you. We all are keenly aware and so pleased to learn when our guests are celebrating a special occasion with us. It means the world to the entire team when we get to not only ensure that you have an enjoyable stay, but also add a bit of ourselves to the celebration.

Its an honor to know that we were able to take your hotel experience to another level. We love our Inn and are all thankful to leave lasting impressions on our guests.

We are eager to ensure that your next stay with us is just as, if not more special then the last.

Cheers!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

This is a hotel in a great spot right next to the ocean and a short walk from centre of town. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included with cold and hot options each day. All snacks and cold drinks are free throughout your stay. Rooms are spacious and decorated in a Balinese style. The hotels in US are not cheap but this is a moderately priced hotel and worth a try.

Greetings travellerm68,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

It was certainly a pleasure welcoming you to our Inn. As you had stated, you certainly cannot beat our location. Having the Pacific Ocean outside our front door, an easy walk to the village of La Jolla, and being surrounded by a wonderful residential community, we consider ourselves very fortunate. In addition to our location, we are so pleased that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer as well as our uniquely designed accommodations. Both of which provide a truly one of a kind experience.

As it seemed like all in all you had a wonderful time, we hate to see that the overall experience was not the 5-Star rating that we strive for. When your travels bring you back out our way, we are eager to hopefully improve and live up to the 5-Star experience next time.

Thank you for choosing our Inn.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2018

The hotel was beautiful inside and out, located right on the beach, and walking distance from all shops and restaurants. The staff was very attentive, professional, and nice. There is no better place or experience than staying here while in La Jolla.

1  Thank Sara R
Michael_Murrell, General Manager at Pantai Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Greetings Sara R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

It was certainly the teams pleasure ensuring that you had an amazing experience with us. Every evening and morning I enjoyed hearing about the days adventures.

Since you are from San Diego, its an honor to be one of the best experiences that you have had. There are quite a few wonderful hotels that we call our neighbors and thrilled that you chose us.

On behalf of the team, we are all eager for you to grace us with your presence soon..

Until we see you again...

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We had a wonderful stay here at this Inn. We splurged for a 1 br. Suite. It had a fridge, microwave...but most importantly it had the most magnificent view you can possibly imagine. The room is nothing fancy, but we didn't want to leave it. There was a nice porch, and two picture windows facing the ocean. The service is excellent. They will drive you anywhere in town that you want to go. The breakfasts are big, but I would suggest that they make them to order rather than filling a chafing dish. There are snacks all day, coffee, cookies to your hearts content. The fire pit was our spot every night. We felt pampered and I am sure you will too.

Room Tip: 323 Island suite. The best!

Greetings mkairey,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

On behalf of the team here, we are so thrilled that you had a wonderful and memorable experience here. Fortunately our rooms are outfitted to care of guests short term and long - most with full kitchens, ocean views, and unique art and furniture imported from Bali. As you had noted, we are not one of those fancy modern hotels, but rather carefully designed with the guest comfort as a priority.

I appreciated your notes about breakfast as an area to improve. We are always taking into full consideration the points that our guests are eager to experience here at the Inn.

We are eager to pamper you again soon...

All the best,

Reviewed May 27, 2018

The inn is right at the edge of the cliffs overlooking the water. The staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. The breakfast was tasty, served until 11am and very ample.
The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping.

Greetings judgeras,

Thank you for taking the time to review Pantai Inn.

Your presence with us at the Inn was an honor. We love welcoming guests and having them enjoy all that the Inn and our location has to offer. With priceless views up and down the coast, convenient location to the Village of La Jolla, and of course our team of hospitality professionals looking after our guests is certainly a winning combination.

Thank you for choosing our Inn.

Eager to see you again soon.