“Friendly and deliscious”

Cuisines: Pizza, International, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went on a Saturday night and it was crowded but not overcrowded. We were sat right away. They have a cute little fireplace out front you can eat around. We ordered the Spicy Thai Chicken Salad and the Burrata and Pesto pizza to split between us and they were both to die for! We had leftovers because the salad was huge but no leftover pizza because it was too good not to finish. Would highly recommend to a group of friends or even a family.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love chopped salads. Real "chopped" salads and Sammy's offered that and it did not disappoint. I had it with grilled chicken. It was enough for 4 people! It could have used a bit more dressing to my taste but it was still wonderful. That along with a piece of margarita pizza made a lovely meal. The only issue was the pizza was served a good while before we got our salads which wasn't what I had in mind. I recommend being specific about what order you want your food served.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

A familiar place and familiar food is always a good thing to come back to. Every time I come to visit my friend, we come and dine here. It never gets old. You can tell because the place is always busy. The food is always yummy and fresh. Seating is plenty and servers are friendly and prompt to tend to you. The problem though is parking. Sometimes you have to park a few blocks to get here especially during lunch time. We ordered salad one with meat and one without. It was a great lunch.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Seriously people, I fly from Txas for this cullinary masterpiece. The duck tacos are one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life. They are literally the best thing on their menu.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Sammy's was shutdown for a long time but has reopenned. There is a nice fire pit out front so you can sit there if you like. They serve wood fired pizza, pasta etc. The food is pretty good. It is quite popular so make sure you have a reservations.