“Decent Pizzas”

Cuisines: Pizza, International, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice and the menu looks great and we had some very good pizzas. The restaurant is a bit heavy handed on some weirder ingredients and some meals (especially the salads) look significantly too large. Most importantly, however, the staff seems to go through their motions rather than being happy to serve.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We visited there to celebrate our parents anniversary. The food and the service were great. There are a lot of choices for types of food. There were 9 of us and only 2 of us ordered pizza. I ordered the Thai chicken pizza and it was really good. Other people had lamb chops, fish, duck tacos, large salad, spaghetti and meatballs, etc. All the food was delicious. They also have a great happy hour menu Monday - Friday from 4-6pm. We want to go back and visit to take advantage of the half price appetizers during happy hour. Parking can be a challenge.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped by Sammy's for a light dinner after the movie. No one working the reception desk at first. Had to wait to be seated even though lots of empty tables. Once we were seated service was good with only a short wait for our food. The food was good but nothing special. Another restaurant that has decided to add 4% surcharge to the bill for increased revenue to offset increase in minimum wages I suspect. I would rather see the restaurant raise the menu prices than add a surcharge. Most people we talked to decrease the tip by the surcharge amount.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went on a Saturday night and it was crowded but not overcrowded. We were sat right away. They have a cute little fireplace out front you can eat around. We ordered the Spicy Thai Chicken Salad and the Burrata and Pesto pizza to split between us and they were both to die for! We had leftovers because the salad was huge but no leftover pizza because it was too good not to finish. Would highly recommend to a group of friends or even a family.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love chopped salads. Real "chopped" salads and Sammy's offered that and it did not disappoint. I had it with grilled chicken. It was enough for 4 people! It could have used a bit more dressing to my taste but it was still wonderful. That along with a piece of margarita pizza made a lovely meal. The only issue was the pizza was served a good while before we got our salads which wasn't what I had in mind. I recommend being specific about what order you want your food served.