“Best Pad Thai”

Add it.
Di-Chan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #331 of 1,249 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed November 7, 2015

Had the Pad Thai w/chicken and it was great. Yellow chicken curry and soup was also very good. Nice for family dinners and we would for sure visit again.

Reviewed February 6, 2015

My picky eater kids all can find something they like at this wonderful restaurant. I find everything extremely tasty and interesting. Great Thai food.

Reviewed September 20, 2014

I always go to Di-Chan whenever I have a craving for Thai food. I love the food here. I have lived in Thailand for years, so whenever someone asks me where to go for great Thai food in San Diego, I say Di-Chan. My favorite vegetarian dishes are cashew nuts, Pad Se Iw, spicy basil fried rice, spicy basil, Tom Yum (ask for no chicken broth if you are vegetarian) and Panang curry. Their portions are generous and worth every cent. I think that they are the most generous with their portions in San Diego, and the food is delicious.