“Delicious Thai dinner!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because it is one of our daughter's favorites. I hope we can go back during our next visit to La Jolla! Everything was delicious!

1  Thank sylviak523

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The food here is fantastic. The service is quick and efficient. The dining area itself left a little to be desired. A fresh coat of paint and a more cohesive "theme" would transform this from a four to five star review.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Friendly atmosphere, casual setting. I loved their Tom Yum soup with chicken which you can have as a vegetarian option as well. You select the spice level. I tried the Crying Tiger salad, it is rich in taste and plenty. On my second visit I tried the Pad Ped with chicken and was also very good. This will be my routine Thai restaurant in La Jolla for now.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Delicious! Very kind and friendly staff. The food is simply delicious and yummy!! Especially the fried bananas, curry puffs and lemon ginger tea is extra ordinary. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Karuthu
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Everything is excellent, and the service is friendly. I've been to Thailand quite a few times, and it tastes fresh and authentic. Not on the beaten path, so spend an extra few minutes to find this place! It is in the Vons parking lot.

1  Thank mamayogini