Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$167
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$223
US$201
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$160
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
US$325
US$265
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$379
US$490
US$468
Travelocity
1,374 results
All reviewsmelting potsan diegobusiness hotellarge hotelself parkingbreakfast buffetbeautiful hoteloutdoor poolper daymini fridgenice stayfitness centerwhole foodsminute drivestreet parkingtorrey pinesjapengo
Reviewed May 25, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jayne A, Director of Operations at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I stay at this hotel at least once a year and it just keeps getting better and better. This year was a bit of a mistake but I wanted to say what a wonderful job the hotel did with my reservation. I attend a conference in San Diego every year in May and it has always been at this Hyatt. I didn't look this year when I booked and found out they moved the event to a near by Hyatt in Mission Bay (Not a great hotel by the way). I was working with Nico and Gil at the front desk who took amazing care of me. They were able to cancel and refund my stay as well as book me at the correct hotel nearby. It was 100% my fault for the oversight and they went above and beyond in helping me with making it right and even booking me at the other hotel. Nico and Gil did an amazing job and their Management group is top notch. I wish that I was staying at that hotel again this year after my experience with the Hyatt in Mission Bay. I would highly recomment the Hyatt La Jolla for their staff, their rooms, and the facility. The rooms are top notch with wonderful beds, massive TV, and nice work stations. I have stayed here plenty of times and with 4-5 wonderful restaurtants within walking distance out the front doors it makes for a great visit. Thank you staff again for the help.

Room Tip: They are all pretty good here. The higher rooms do offer a much better view of the area.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gndmwing
Jayne A, Director of Operations at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank You so much for your recent review of our hotel, well I guess in this case not of our hotel! I was delighted to see that even though you didn't stay here our wonderful team members assisted you with your reservation and ensured your needs were met. We certainly hope you will be back soon and this time be able to relax in one of our wonderful beds while enjoying our massive TV's
Safe Onward Travels, we hope to see you soon

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Service began before arrival with a welcoming email. On checking in Gil asked about special reasons for visit (Birthday and book signing). Staff surprised us with wine and dine gift. Although we've passed this property many, many times over the past several decades, this was our first visit. The property is gorgeous, food scrumptious and service above expectations.

Room Tip: Upper floors offer a stunning view of the area.
1  Thank DrForgot
Jayne A, Director Of Operations at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your recent review of your hotel. We are always excited to learn we have delivered an exceptional stay to our guests. Happy to know that perhaps in future you won't just pass by, but instead make Hyatt Regency La Jolla your hotel of choice.
Safe Onward Travels

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed May 23, 2017

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. I was nervous because there were two proms booked on the Saturday that we were there, but we didn't have any problems with noise. The hotel staff were all very nice, friendly and knowledgeable.
The location of this hotel was a short drive to the beach, which we very much appreciated!

1  Thank ABQvolcanogirl

Thank You for your recent review of our hotel, was wonderful to see that you had a great stay and found our staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. We certainly hope next time your travel plans bring you back to the San Diego are that you will hoose to stay with us again.
Safe Onward Travels.