“Great sub!!!”

Ranked #424 of 1,235 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We actually ate at the submarina in Carlsbad but didn't see that location on choice!! Much better sub than subway!!! Bread was fresh the ingredients were tasty! Wish we had this sandwich shop back home!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Definitely better than Subway but a little bit more expensive. Worth it, in my opinion. I'm a sucker for avocado and their Cali sub was great.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

I got a three inch sub, which is really a misnomer because the rolls are about twice as wide as most sub shop rolls. They were so fresh and soft, too. I had the salmon salad, which was to die for, with crisp lettuce and sprouts, and my husband had the 6"turkey blt on whole wheat. It is a great value; sub and soup with drink under $6. Our whole lunch with one drink and chips came to $13.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Fast service, clean and great subs. Would go back.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Average sandwich shop, nothing I could enthuse about.