“Nice to have Indian Food in a Food Court.”
Review of India Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India Express
Ranked #131 of 225 Restaurants in La Mesa
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to be able to have Indian Food in a Food Court in the Mall! I am a visitor here. I thought my meal was delicious and tasted excellent. I wish we had Indian Food at our Mall.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I visit my family in La Mesa! The food is so delicious, well seasoned and good size portions. You won't leave hungry. I wish I could make my food taste as good as theirs... The service is always good, even when they are busy. If you have never tried this type of food, you need to go and expand your horizons.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Great food very well seasoned flavorful the rice was fragrant and fantastic. This is a great place for a snack while shopping

Been to India Express? Share your experiences!