See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2016

My husband and I have stayed here so often. It is convenient to this area and priced right. We have no complaints with the staff, rooms, and amenities. It provides us with a great place to stay and enjoy the surroundings. Try it.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Kathryn B
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Hard to find anything available , we finally found this on line. Adults only hotel? We were behind a couple getting a room. The man was touching his lady on her rear, classey. Very disturbing. Our turn came to sign in. The desk person was so rude, we had to go add money on my card for a deposit. Came back and proceeded to finish, we went up to our room and it smelled of smoke. The tv was an old one, beds looked like someone had been laying on it. Rules..... No visiters. Not even family. Old furniture, very dated. Adults only? What! Just a horrible place. We got our money back and went to a motel 6 , this place was clean and didn't have a questionable atmosphere.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nonny1947
Reviewed November 11, 2016

I have stayed at this Property many times. My Reservation was canceled with no call, or email. It all came done to my cards expiration date changed with the new technology on the cards. I called as we were going to be checking in late to find out they cancelled my reservation. I was upset at the property asking why I was not called, he stated, we don’t call anyone. Great business practice. He stated I would not be staying now or in the future due to the tone in my voice. Now tell me anyone in this moment would have done the same as me. I did call Hotels.com they were great and told me that they have had other complaints and were sorry for the treatment. They found me another property quickly less expensive and in a better location. Lodge of La Mesa Should is ashamed of their self.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott D
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Been staying here over 6 years now. Sad it's no longer a Wyndham affiliate. I like the points. But the Lodge is still a very nice place to stay. They don't allow more than two people per room which make us working types happy we stay here because it is quiet. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating to your needs. The rooms are neat and cleaned daily. I like this hotel a lot, that's why I've been staying here for 6 plus years 2 to 3 weeks a month. Shopping and restaurants near by.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side if you don't like street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Staff member David was completely unprofessional and used profanity. I've stayed all over the country and never dealt with a staff like this one. I now see why this hotel is the cheapest around. Disgusting and a staff to match it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family