“Be careful parking”

Ranked #82 of 225 Restaurants in La Mesa
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 15, 2017

The parking lot sucks for this establishment and the others in the vicinity. The food is good and made fresh to order it seems. A little slow if you order when you get there but I guess because it is made upon ordering. It's clean and nice inside. Only average because of parking situation... or it would be 4 stars.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

we ordered the creme cheese wontons and they were good as always and we both ordered the chicken pad thai it was fresh and very good

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We had finished our shopping at Costco and was ready for the normal pizza and a coke. My wife wanted to come here and have a nice sit down, but fast lunch.
There was plenty of parking behind Costco, and a few diners inside the restaurant but the line wasn't to bad, the orders were taken quickly and we sat and waited for our food. The table we chose was clean, as was the entire dining area. Our orders took a few minutes to be delivered to us, cooked up fresh and served very hot. I considered the wait time very reasonable! I had the Firecracker chicken with fried rice...Like I said all very fresh and served hot...I am a big fan of spicy food so the Chicken was great for me. My wife who doesn't like spicy food described my chicken as flavorful but a little to hot for her.
One of my favorite things about this chain is their large selection of menu items. A very nice lunch, good food and in a clean establishment

Reviewed June 28, 2016

The food is great and the quality is consistent. The service is quick for both dine in and take out. Great selection.

Reviewed April 15, 2016

I always forget even though this is considered a fast food restaurant they cook the food fresh and bring it to you. Love the House Chicken with Brown Rice & wantons. It is a little higher priced and a panda express but its freshly cooked which I feel is worth a little extra.

Been to Pick Up Stix? Share your experiences!