“"Great Stay at Holiday Inn La Mirada"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn La Mirada

Holiday Inn La Mirada
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in La Mirada
Las Vegas
“"Great Stay at Holiday Inn La Mirada"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

We really enjoyed our stay everything was clean and comfortable. Diana at the front desk was really helpful with all my questions and concerns Thank you!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Smitty100299

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Williams, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

As a seasoned business traveler staying in a different Hotel each week, I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate superior service. From the time I checked in (early) until my dparture, Stephanie at the front desk was extraordinary in her efforts to make certain that my room was ok, that any business needs I had were taken care of and consistently went and above and beyond! The Hotel was clean, the staff professional and everyone was outstanding, particularly Stephanie!

Room Tip: Ask for Stephanie at front desk. for a room away from elevator.
1 Thank Gary T
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

We were on a tour. Our tour guide checked us in. After our tour guide left, we asked the front desk lady if they offered continental breakfast to their guests. A simple yes or no answer would have been fine with us, but the woman named Diana Rosas gave us an attitude saying "Before you asked me, why don't you ask your tour guide first?" We responded, "If our tour guide is around, we wouldn't have asked you. I even said to her, is this the way you treat your guests". We asked to speak to the manager, but she said the manager had left. The next day, we spoke to the manager (Miriam Lopez) when we were at Disneyland. She apologized and said she would leave us a voucher in our room and she even mentioned to us that it's more than just a breakfast voucher. When we return at night, there weren’t any voucher to be found. We called the front desk and the gentleman said that Miriam had left for the day. On our third day there, we left Miriam a note to call us and that afternoon, I called her again. She didn't return our call until we had checked out and half way home. She left us a voicemail and I called her right back within 5 minutes, but she didn't pick up the phone. I called her back again twice later, but she didn't bother to return any of my calls. This is just plainly rude!
I contacted customer relations, but they don't seem to care.
The room is ok and nearby Disneyland, but I would suggest to book elsewhere. There are so many hotels nearby Disneyland, why choose this crabby one.

Room Tip: I have been to Disneyland many times. I would suggest Doubletree Hilton in Orange.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Danny D

Travellers are raving about these La Mirada hotels

Cody, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

My sister and I stayed here for our "get-away-from-the-kids" trip to Disneyland. We enjoyed eating at the Red Robin in the lobby for dinner. The shuttle to Disneyland was convenient and we liked being able to choose the pick-up times. (In the summer that option might be different.) The room was clean and decent, and a great place to crash after playing hard at the Magic Kingdom. We stayed three nights. I don't know what else there was right around the location; we were mostly at Disneyland. But the complimentary shuttle did take guest to places like Walmart, too, so that would be convenient for families wanting to stock up on snacks.

Room Tip: Our room was inexpensive and looked out over the utility area in back of the hotel, but we weren'...
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank WesternBusinesswoman
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

My family checked in earley evening. When we walked into the room it had an old smoke smell. It was a non-smoking room. We signed a $200 non smoking waiver at check in. After smelling this we called the hotel to let them know it was bad a very hard to breathe. They sent a maid up with a can of air freshner. After spraying we left for a few hours. We came back and it was still. So we asked for another room. We still needed 2 queens. So they just gave us a handicap room with 2 full size beds. When we asked if we can have a rollaway cause my family couldn't fit in those small beds they said no. It's only for rooms with king beds. The handicap bathroom was a joke. One shower and the entire bathroom was flooded. Also the was mold underneath the wallpaper which was peeling away from the walls. There is no vent fan to help reduced the hot air. Beds seemed very hard as well. This hotel needs to be upgraded. The Lobby area is nice and the folks at Red Robin are great.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Sportzcraz1
Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

The Manager Martin & the Front Desk Girls Dinna & Mirium are so awesome! Today is 2/14/12 Valentines Day and i wanted to do something small but special for my husband! SO Via Email and Telephone to me in Hawaii, Martin and his staff got a letter from me and re typed it on beautiful red paper in caligraphy writing and put it on my husbands bed with a bunch of hersey kisses candies on the bed! They didnt have to be so sweet, BUT THEY WERE! My husband loved it and I am just in awe at the guest sevice experiance I recieved and im not even there!!! If you want top knotch service that goes beyond to make the difference then then this is the place you need to stay!! Thanks agan Martin, Dianna & Mirium! ( I am not there but my husband travels alot for work and he loved how clean the rooms are, the beds were big and felt so good! beautiful lobby with this fire place where they went down to study and he loves the lounge, saved him alot of money from going out to bars!)

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

Shame on Holiday Inn for letting this property get to this level. I don't know what else to say other than for me traveling on business I will not be back untill the remodel. And as for the executive level don't waste your time as dirty bathrooms and broen fixtures seem to be all they have to offer!

Room Tip: I stayed on the freeway side and no issues with noise. I wish this was the only problem I had with t...
1 Thank Dolce50
#2 of 18 in Buena Park
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,459 reviews
2.7 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park

Been to Holiday Inn La Mirada? Share your experiences!