“A little difficult to find, and well worth the search!”
Review of Chula

Chula
Ranked #76 of 127 Restaurants in La Quinta
Reviewed February 23, 2018

We discovered this amazing restaurant thru our neighborhood website.
Everyone was raving, so we needed to try it out, and we were not disappointed.
The food is farm to table. You will be living the Chef owner's dream with her.
Great wait staff, greeted with a smile and a take a look at our fresh pastry case and the specials board while we seat you.
Specials every day.
Open for Breakfast thru Lunch 7 AM - 4PM.
Fresh brewed Joshua Brothers Coffee
We sampled alot
Corn and cheese tamales with soft egg and home made salsa
cobb salad was Yummy
Sweet Potato Hash and soft egg ( or to your liking )
Pancakes
Be adventurous, come and enjoy also Wine and Beer.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Barely open a month, CHULA's is already making a mark as a go-to place with super fresh and locally-sourced ingredients. Making me way through the imaginative menu - a MUST TRY if you value quality food, friendly efficient staff and a welcoming atmosphere. Tucked behind the popular Louise's Pantry, this is a food oasis!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

So excited to discover this new restaurant in our home town. They offer locally sourced, farm to table breakfast and lunch. The menu is simple, and you may wait a bit longer, but that is because everything is freshly prepared and made from scratch. I tried the farm bowl and it was scrumptious. My husband loved the chorizo and eggs, which were served with homemade corn tortillas. Our friends, who are vegan, raved about the corn fritters and huevos rancheros. Yes, you read that right, vegan huevos rancheros. They will 'make to order' anything on the menu to suit your dietary needs, including tons of gluten-free options, yay! I had a yummy soy latte and the rest of our group enjoyed bottomless cups of Joshua Tree coffee. On our way out we purchased gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and brownies to enjoy later, and enjoy we did!!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

We came here yesterday for the first time and we’re so happy we did! Garrett, our server, was awesome - friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the menu. Hubby had the Chorizo & Eggs which he said was very good. I’ve never seen Chilaquilas on a menu before but have always seen Guy Fieri have them on Triple D so now was my chance to order them. They were AMAZING! I had them with the pulled pork and they may be one of the best meals I’ve ever had. My poached egg, however, was really overcooked but Garrett was quick to bring me a perfectly cooked new one. The order is quite large so bring an appetite or share it and another item with someone (and make sure to add some of the in-house made chilli oil).

We also took home two incredible blueberry muffins and can’t wait to try the scones. My goal is to make my way through the entire menu .

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate that Chúla just opened! Get your favorite spot all cozy warm before everyone else finds out about this spot!
Make nice with the staff who pour generous rounds of freshly roasted coffee and serve THE type of bespoken breakfast we crave.
What we ordered: Breakfast tamales (2 types on the day we visited--we had the chicken and green chili), chilaquiles, huevos rancheros and flap jacks. All were delish and had distinct flavor. No same ladle of salsa getting dumped was happening here! Red won out as our fav as did the chilaquiles but it wasn't a landslide vote. Our family of 5 really enjoyed our whole spread. There were dietary options for allergies or vegan/veggies and since they make every piece we would have felt comfortable asking for allergy alterations if needed. Service was friendly, knew the menu and keep the coffee topped up and warm.
We grabbed some pastries for our drive and was pleased with those, too. Homemade lemon curd empanada, I could motor boat you but have my pride.
We love travel,people and their food. We hunt for places for where people boldly serve--their food. This is one of those gems in America that is serving their food. It cements cravings, friends and the desire to return. Rock it out, Chúla!

1  Thank Merelys