“Great Place For Taco Tuesday!”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed October 5, 2016

I absolutely love the fish tacos at this place. They do not skimp on quality or portions (even when it is Taco Tuesday). The tortillas are so soft and taste incredibly homemade. $1.75 Fish Taco every Tuesday? If I lived here, I'd come every week. Also ordered some beans and chips as sides and it hit the spot! Love the laid back atmosphere and location.

1  Thank Christopher B

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

In the land of "happy hours" this restaurant has continued to attract quite a crowd despite the competition. We meet here at least twice a month with friends to enjoy their original fish tacos. Actually as the years have gone by, the size of the fish has increased! The staff is always welcoming (Norma always greets us and we do miss Jeffrey) the fish tacos are great, awesome variety of complimentary condiments and outdoor seating is available. Nothing fancy about the decor but the food is consistently good - tortilla soup is also wonderful and their salads are excellent if you're not into fish tacos.

1  Thank Donnamullen
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I eat here. The fish tacos and chicken chapotle ranch salad is always good.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

I usually come here for their delicious well served Steak Nachos with my daughters. The serving size is good for an adult and two kids.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Great tasty food. Love the fish tacos. The value is good and the staff is friendly. We have eaten at many Rubik's...all are pretty darn good.