“Fast, friendly, well-managed, a definite every trip to the valley”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Very clean and with a bright Mexican motif.
Fish Tacos are the best I have had...anywhere!
Staff is very friendly, well dressed and well groomed.
Tortilla soup was too salty though and had rice
instead of tortillas.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

My husband and I came here for lunch and really enjoyed the fish tacos. We had the tacos especial which included guacamole, cheese, and cilantro/onion over and above the regular fish tacos. They were SO good. We also ordered the combo plate which included chips and beans. Everything was fresh and hot. Service was pretty good but they were understaffed for the lunch crowd on a Saturday. There were only 2 ladies trying to take orders and run food to all the customers. They were doing the best they could but I'm sure one more would have made a big difference! There is a salsa bar with a variety of salsas, limes, and cilantro/onion. Very nice! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have been going to this Rubio's for years and have never had a bad experience . It's always spotlessly clean, the staff is courteous , and they always get my orders correct. The food tastes very fresh, and there are lots of healthy options on the menu.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

I absolutely love the fish tacos at this place. They do not skimp on quality or portions (even when it is Taco Tuesday). The tortillas are so soft and taste incredibly homemade. $1.75 Fish Taco every Tuesday? If I lived here, I'd come every week. Also ordered some beans and chips as sides and it hit the spot! Love the laid back atmosphere and location.

1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

In the land of "happy hours" this restaurant has continued to attract quite a crowd despite the competition. We meet here at least twice a month with friends to enjoy their original fish tacos. Actually as the years have gone by, the size of the fish has increased! The staff is always welcoming (Norma always greets us and we do miss Jeffrey) the fish tacos are great, awesome variety of complimentary condiments and outdoor seating is available. Nothing fancy about the decor but the food is consistently good - tortilla soup is also wonderful and their salads are excellent if you're not into fish tacos.

1  Thank Donnamullen