“Fantastic hot buns right out of the oven”
Review of La Quinta Bakery

La Quinta Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in La Quinta
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I would make sure my morning walk took me right past the bakery...great treats for a holiday. Try the croissants too as they are delicious as well.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Visiting La Quinta Old Town we had read the reviews and stopped in for lunch. However, the La Quinta Bakery located in the Old Town, is only a small bakery selling a variety of fresh baked good.

It has no patio or tables and chairs.

There is a La Quinta Baking Co located at Hwy 111 & Washington that serves meals.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We go back every year and it's like nothing has changed. The great service, friendly staff and food is what we go back for year after year. The consistency is amazing! It is a great place to have breakfast, lunch or dinner at. You will not be disappointed. The place is spotless with a great bistro atmosphere inside. My husband and I also had dinner there the night before we flew home. The Pork ribs were so yummy, I got to take what was left with and had it on the plane. It was so good I did not want to waste it.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

My husband and I had many lunches and dinners at La Quinta Bakery and we can recomand it warmly. Good food (staffed avocado is perfect for a light lunch), very pleasant personal and setting. Of course the choice of kakes is great for just a coffe break as well.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

What a wonderful quaint little place! We sat outside under the umbrellas on a beautiful day! I had a chicken salad on a crossiant and it was delicious! I highly recommend eating here!