1,968 results
All reviewsstarlight casitaadobe grillspa villathe mexican restaurantplunge poolpga westtennis courtsspanish styleice makerbeautiful groundspools and hot tubsmain poolgas fireplacegreat golffitness centerprivate patiodesert oasis
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous resort! The scenery and architecture of the many acres of this property make me want to stay. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, a real vacation get-a-way. Many restaurants on site and shopping (in case you want a little something extra, like bathing suit, clothing etc.,) it has it all. Can't wait to go back next year.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Kathy S, Manager at La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Dear Linda L,

It is wonderful to know that you felt so well taken care of during your recent getaway to La Quinta Resort & Club. We look forward to welcoming you back over and over again.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

It's a large property so be prepared to walk if you are not located near the center of the action. Beautiful grounds and located not far from Indian Wells Tennis club. Staff is terrific. Luxury place with luxury prices. But I will look forward to returning.

Room Tip: The further away the quieter but longer walk
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Kathy S, Manager at La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear Mark K,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be so accommodating. Our "oasis in the desert" is certainly a one-of-a-kind setting, and I hope you had an opportunity to explore and discover most -- if not all -- of its 45 acres . On behalf of La Quinta Resort & Club, we too, look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Hello my wife and i have been to a few hotels in our time and since this resort is rated as five star would like to give it to them but I can't and I'll tell you why.First for the good the resort is historic,beautiful and very unique and the golf courses are fabulous.Now for the bad besides Melissa and Pepe at the front desk the rest of the staff couldn't seem to care less about pleasing their guests.No happy hour which I found strange we had just come from the Hyatt Regency in Indian Wells they had one along with most other classy hotels in the area.No hot water for showering and on check out it seemed like the front desk person couldn't care less.I played the Dunes course and my wife who doesn't golf was charged a $35.00 rider fee. My green fees were $49.00 almost the cost of the rider fee terrible.I've never paid a $35.00 rider fee prior to this in my life and I've golfed many places in my time.On our last night we ate at Morgan's their high end restaurant.Everything was great until you had to go to the bathroom both were closed due to renovations.We had to walk about a half city block to go to the bathroom.Ridiculous! What they should have done was close one and make the other a combined men's /women's so the patron's wouldn't have to walk so far.So there it is folk's I think I'd rate this 3.5 stars

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank al g

Dear al g,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences - both enjoyable and challenging - while staying with us. Clearly, there were some atypical and quite regrettable service deficiencies for which I offer my sincere apologies. Please know that it is the singular priority of La Quinta Resort & Club to exceed the expectations of our guests and that we strive to quickly respond to and resolve issues to minimize any unwelcome distraction that may arise during your stay. It is my hope that we can welcome you again to experience our true Waldorf Astoria service.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

My wife and I just got back from a week at the resort. The grounds and views are spectacular. There are flowers and fruit trees all over the resort. We had booked a package deal but when we checked in they asked us if we wanted to upgrade our room for an extra $20 per day which we did to a lovely casita with a small patio, large room with high vaulted ceiling and a pool and hot top for about 10 rooms with lounge chairs.

I had read that other than Morgans the restaurants were just okay but I had a great meal at Twenty6 and the margarita's at Adobe are not to be missed. Also our meal at Morgan's was the best we had on our trip.

One thing you should know is that the resort is a long way from Palm Springs, at least 50 minute drive with lots of traffic lights. A lot of the attractions are in Palms Springs and you probably do not want to make the drive for dinner. There are no street lights anywhere. I wish I had know this when planning where to eat.

The only negative thing I experienced was the house cleaning service. One day we had to call around 4:00 as the room had not been done. On other occasions there was always an issue with the glasses in the room. The dirty glasses had not been replaced, or there were no new coffee cups or plastic cups. They were small things but the were a bit annoying.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimf2010

Dear jimf2010,

Thank you for your thoughtful review, and I am thrilled that you enjoyed La Quinta Resort's lush surroundings, accommodations and dining experiences. That said, I want to offer my apology for the occasions where housekeeping fell short of our Waldorf Astoria standards. Please know that we will use your feedback as a teaching moment for our staff to avoid any repeat of such. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

I travel a lot, and customer serive can either make or break the experience. After a little bit of a rocky start, Katherine (the hotel manager) stepped up and made our experience amazing.This is a lovely property, nestled in the foothills of the mountians with fresh fruit trees growning all around.
Beds are super comfy, with high thread count sheets.
Everywhere you look is beautiful, with a friendly staff. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Kathy S, Manager at La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Dear CheshBoston,

I am very glad to hear that your stay turned out to be an amazing experience. La Quinta Resort & Club's entire staff is dedicated to providing the very best service, that which befits a Waldorf Astoria property. All of us work in concert to ensure we exceed your expectations, and we very much look forward to doing so again.