“A new favorite”

Taqueria Teotihuacan
Ranked #64 of 129 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We went for dinner with another couple and their little girl. Our friends have been there a few times recently and the staff remembered what they like and the little girl's name. I had the albondigas soup and it was delicious, although at $10.99 was kinda pricey even though it was a big bowl. My hubby had a taco salad and was happy with it. The chips were extra good and the guacamole was delicious. Really liked the chip salsa too. All in all we enjoyed it and plan to meet up with our friends there again.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

So good! Visiting for the concert, trying to fill up on the cheap...carb action. I was really surprised at the quality and authenticity of the food. I was so good. I had the cheese enchilada and beef taco combo with black beans and rice for $13.95. First of all, I love that black beans were an option, and second of all... I NEVER eat the rice, omg that was the first thing gone on my plate because it smelled so good! Not sure what they do to it, but it's the best I have ever had. The sauce for the sauce for the enchilada was very tasty and cheese was plentiful - no skimping! Taco was perfect. I ate every bite and I would go back. I really want to try the posole. Waiter was nice, there was a lady there too that was just as sweet as can be, not sure what her position was though.

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Good service and ceviche was really good. Didn't blow my socks off, food was average. Visited because so many raving reviews on another website. Its good, just maybe not as good as I wanted to think. I'd go again -

Reviewed March 17, 2016

First of all, the decor is worth the trip. Everything is about the legend of Montezuma. I had the shrimp tacos, each $3.50, big juicy shrimp, great sauce, crunchy cabbage, fantastic. My friend had a taco al pastor, and a chile relleno, both very good. Loved this spot, will be back,

Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

Loved the green aguachile, spicy just the way I like it. All staff with big warm welcomes. Thank you really Enjoyed my dinner.