“One of the top 3 Japanese restaurants in town”

O Fine Japanese Cuisine - Laguna Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
O Fine Japanese Cuisine - Laguna Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 186 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montage Resort Drive
Reviewed November 21, 2015

O Fine Japanese Cuisine is much more than a sushi bar (one of the top 3, in my opinion) - it really is fine Japanese cuisine -- the best that Laguna has to offer. The sushi is excellent -- fresh, of course -- and is just a bit different from the norm to make it special. when I want something more than a rainbow roll, I go for the Omikase -- chef's choice -- a combination of sushis and selections from the main dinner menu entrees, or something special that the chef decides to make, based on the best and freshest ingredients available. You can select meat, fowl or seafood, then sit back and enjoy the show. You will be pleased that you did.

Reviewed November 15, 2015 via mobile

Had dinner with friends here twice, great atmosphere and superb food. Lovely staff too. If i return to the states this one is on top of my list

Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

We discovered this sushi place after going to the beach across the street (la montage) we've been back twice atttwice already twitwice a

Reviewed September 23, 2015

Been looking for a good sushi bar in Laguna and had dinner here last night. This is my new favorite place. Food was excellent and we went at Happy Hour so it was pretty cheap eats. I always start with sashimi and mixed platter had 15 pieces all fresh.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

I REALLY loved the sushi here! Let me just say that I used to live in Japan, so I know a **little** bit about sushi, and tend to go for more basic, traditional things, rather than the over the top, restaurant named ,seven story, maki zushi rolls.

Instead we ordered California rolls, spicy tuna rolls, and shrimp crunch rolls. At $9 the shrimp crunch was the most expensive of these. Most rolls are between 6-8 generous pieces.

We also got miso soup, which was OK, but a steal at $2.

All in all, we had dinner for four for about $50. And the sushi was amazing!